May Haw Nann Resort

Check Nyaung Shwe Hotel Deals

May Haw Nann Resort Nyaung Shwe Reviews

davejo davejo
A peacful place but long walk from town Feb 11, 2017
I booked this resort on the internet a few months before our trip and i was pleased with my decision but it was a little far from town. The staff were friendly, the grounds well looked after, the bungalow native and inside was spacious and clean. The floors did need attention as it needed replacing, but that did not bother us. The bathroom was big enough with hot water shower and bath tub, toiletries included. By our bed was a table with coffee, tea, sugar and milk, along with a thermos of hot water. we were given a fruit basket on arrival and bottles of mineral water were replaced each day. There was a terrace with a mat to lie on and a comfortable chair. Breakfast was served from 7.30 am to 9 am. The breakfast was very good, eggs, toast, fruit, jam, butter and pancakes. with a pot of coffee or tea.

THE ONLY DRAWBACK

I am afraid that the resort was 2 kms from town and although there were bicycles provided for the guest (free) my wife did not know how to ride one. The first night we walked into town for dinner and walked back in the dark, the second we managed to hitch a ride and the third we used the free bike with my wife sitting on the back. Perhaps if the resort was a little nearer the town it would have been better for us, but on the whole we enjoyed the peacefulness of the place.

By the way there were also some more expensive bungalows made of concrete that were air-conditioned.
wabat says:
Sounds like a nice place if you come forewarned and can ride a bicycle!
Posted on: Feb 11, 2017