May De Ville Backpackers Hostel

May De Ville Backpackers Hostel Rates and Deals

May De Ville Backpackers Hostel Hanoi Reviews

canuck_downunder05 canuck_d…
Very Welcoming Staff May 08, 2015
Very pleasant staff! Upon booking with HW, the staff at May De Ville contacted me with a nice warm welcome and offered to help my 5 friends and I get a ride from the airport into Hanoi. When we arrived, they were very kind and had a room cleaned for us so that we could check in earlier. The rooms were basic and clean. The free breakfast was really nice with a great variety of food. We also booked our Halong Bay trip with them. Overall a nice experience. Good price and great location. Thank you!
aixour aixour
Best Hostel I stayed in Hanoi Nov 03, 2013
I had stayed in 4 different hostel/hotel in Hanoi and it was the best experience I had in Hanoi. The dormitory is cheap with awesome buffet breakfast. Staff are polite and helpful. The bathroom however is not do ideal as it does not have a lock for it, which may not be too safe for a girl living in a mixed dormitory. Location is very near the city center, but it is located in the small alley which may be difficult to find at first. The wifi doesn't work very strong for my level, my they provides free internet use with several desktop at the ground level.

May De Ville Backpackers Hostel Overview

Located in the heart of Hanoi Old Quarter, just a block away from the Hoan Kiem Lake (The Sword Lake), within walking distance of the central business district and major local attractions, May de Ville Hotel reflects both the longtime impeccable elegance of Hanoi as well as the rapid changes sweeping the city in recent years. Set on a quiet street just kept eyesight to the bank of Red river, May de Ville Old Quarter II is a stylish new addition to thousand year old capital. Incorporating an unique combination of contemporary style and Vietnamese traditional materials which created 35 elegant appointed rooms including 4 suites. Located in the beautiful French colonized villas and building areas of city center, within walking distance to many historical places and fashionable shopping areas. May de Ville Old Quarter II known as an elegant luxury hotel where comfort and service are accorded the highest priority. Welcome to our Hotel and have a pleasant stay.

May De Ville Backpackers Hostel Amenities

• Computer
  • Laptop
  • Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes