May Cafe

111 Louisiana Boulevard Southeast, Albuquerque, NM, USA - (505) 265-4448

May Cafe Albuquerque Reviews

nik2blessed nik2bles…
Vietnamese Dining Apr 30, 2011
If your looking for a great vietnamese restaurant you found a delicious one here in Albuquerque. I dined here with family and wasn't sure what to expect. Well I was well pleased with the waitress and hostess there. They were very welcoming and eager to serve us well. Right away we ordered appetizers, such as; egg rolls, and spring rolls. They offered the typical soft drinks, hot tea, tea, and soda. However I decided to try their Jack Fruit smoothie, which is great and tasty. They even had other smoothies like avocado, coconut, and orange. The menu had various options, like fried rice with shrimp, beef, or pork. Also noodles, fish, soups, sea foods and other entrees. After the meal, the waitress came back and offered desert. I was done before then and didn't order none. With everything you will eat, you might end up requesting an box to take the leftovers like I did.

This is one restaurant that hit the spot, when your in the mood for vietnamese dining, I give this place an A+
JACK FRUIT smoothie
dining area
nik2blessed says:
it's pretty darn good and made me full =)
Posted on: May 01, 2011
homeres says:
Wow, i havent been in ABQ in a couple years, i don't recall eating there before..maybe my next time i come through agaun
Posted on: May 01, 2011