Maxim Super Buffet & Mongolian BBQ

(520) 731-2138

Maxim Super Buffet & Mongolian BBQ Tucson Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Mongolian BBQ Beef, Chicken & Broccoli Jan 24, 2010
My girlfriend Suzanne and I go a long way back. For as long as I have lived in the USA, she has been a confidant and that friend who shows up at 2:00 am in the night because you need help. We do take time to have lunch at least once a month given our busy schedules. Originally we at “The Good Egg”, and then we changed places here and there. The last two times we went to a Mongolian BBQ (MAXIM Super Buffet & Mongolian BBQ) where they make the best buffet dishes.

Set at the cross roads of Kolb and Broadway in the business center of the Gas Light Theater, the Maxim is a perfect place for business lunches, personal, friends, family and anyone else who feels like having something different for a reasonable price.

Best Asian buffet I've had in Tucson. The selection of food range from Sesame chicken, sautéed mushrooms, broccoli chicken, BBQ chicken, steamed rice, fried rice, egg rolls, to mention but a few. A big skillet used to prepare the Mongolian BBQ chicken and beef. Love the chicken and broccoli and the dessert buffet made of fresh fruits like pineapple, pears, grapes, papaya (sometimes mangoes). Their soups are great and kept hot.

The staff is friendly and efficient in greeting all guests on arrival and immediately serving drinks prior to ushering you to the buffet. They take away plates as you complete each course, refilling your glass whenever empty.

PS: "If it looks good, eat it" - Andrew Zimmerman