28 Carretera de Moraira, Calpe, Spain
965 83 24 54

Maviro's Calpe Reviews

danny291 danny291
gorgeous steak place! Jun 17, 2008
Restaurant Maviro is a Belgian family run restaurant in Calpe, Spain. The family have owned it for years and the children have grown up with it and its always nice to see them when we go back. Located on a sidestreet a short walk from the beach, every time im in Calpe visiting my family we go to Maviro's. For starters its usually Soupa or Ensalada, i always have Soupa! then for main the steaks are incredibly filling and come with very tasty chips, so delicious my mouth is watering just writing this tee hee! Many restaurants in Calpe are very fish oriented as its a fishing town so finding a good steak place in the area is hard. One of the best restaurants in Calpe, i strongly urge you to try this place if you're looking for an exceptional meal whilst in the area! we always make sure we eat here at least once when we're visiting Calpe, My brother deliberately boasted of his meal here when he visited my grandparents in March gahhhh made me so jealous!
lykysdv says:
heerlijkste restaurant en familiaal van Calpe
Posted on: Jan 03, 2013
qban says:
I loved Calpe Im been there planning to come back, if y ou ever come to Miami let me know
Posted on: Jun 03, 2010
fawkes66 says:
Oooh darn! Should have known this last week, I definitely would have gone there. Calpe is beautiful, I really liked the place. Thanks for the review, Danny!
Posted on: May 04, 2008