TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 686,784 travelers just like you!

Maurizioago
Award: Photographer IAward: Critic IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: Maurizio
Join Date: January 7, 2017
Contributions: Maurizioago has written about 556 places, shared 1,332 photos, left 307 comments, and smiled 101 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, showing people around my hometown, sharing travel tips and blogs
Languages Spoken
Italian, English and Spanish.
Interests
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Profile
I signed on Travbuddy to find a suitable place for my reviews written through lots of years on VT (www.virtualtoruist.com) and to write lots of new ones.

I have been member of Virtual Tourist since 2003.
planxty says:
Let's be honest, tht is really about the best any of us can hope for. I am happy for you, my friend.
ulis says:
Gern geschehen
monky says:
De nada Maurizio excelente semana! :)

Maurizioago's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Sights & Attractions" in Verona, Italy
This castle was built between 1354 and 1356 on previous fortifications. It was used as a fortres…
Cheap "Sights & Attractions" in Verona, Italy
This large church is the third structure built on this site. It was rebuilt between 1120 and…
Cheap "Sights & Attractions" in Verona, Italy
San Fermo Maggiore is another church worth a visit in Verona. It was built by the Benedictin…