Matuba

www.matuba-sushi.com - (301) 652 -7449

Matuba Bethesda Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Guess I could get an upset stomach from anywhere... May 06, 2011
...but this just happened to be the place where my stomach did not agree with the sushi; or perhaps it was because there was no soap in the women's restroom!!!

I met up with a friend of mine I hadn't seen in a while. We were seated and I didn't like the menu-it didn't have descriptors for the sushi, especially if I was in the mood to try something new (but still had to know what was in it). The service was fine, the food tasted good and when I done, I had to go to the restroom. My tummy wasn't happy. Then I realized there was no soap in the dispenser. I immediately began to hope that the staff had their own restroom and that there was soap in their restroom.

The restaurant is in a popular part of Bethesda and there are 2 other sushi restaurants within a block from each other, so I am sure you'd be OK if you went somewhere else. The decor is a little cheesy, but they have two different sushi bars as well tables. Parking is rough and if you find street parking, you have to feed the meter til 10pm; otherwise, park in a lot (usually no more than $5).

Check Bethesda Hotel Deals