Matilda Café

www.matilda.ee - +372 6816590

Matilda Café Tallinn Reviews

anjok anjok
in search of a perfect cafe, part one million. Dec 01, 2008
I am going to share a secret with you. This is probably my favorite place in Tallinn.

This cafe is opened in a renovated building right in the heart of the Old Town, at the bootom of Lühike Jalg, a narrow street with stairs from the Upper Town to the Town Square.

It has its own bakery and all of its cakes and pastry are fantastic. My own favorite is mascarpone cheesecake with wild cherries. And merengue is always very fresh.

I don´t have a lot of pictures of this café but there are some ont heir website, that prove that the place is very cosy and nice. Sometimes i spend several hours there just drinking tea. That´s of course if I get the place in the armchair. Those are probably taken on weekends.

Highly recommended for coffee and cake lovers. It is warm, it is nice, the waitresses are cute and it smells good inside.

niceNeasy says:
I happened to find this review over internet without being a TravBuddy member. Just a couple of days ago I passed by the Matilda Café. I then got the notion that this café was supposed to be a good one. I just had the feeling that I had read a positive review before, maybe in a tourist magazine. Well, after your review I guess I "have to" visit this café next time I go to Tallinn, which probably will be soon again. Thank you for the review.

I have dictures of the cafe! Here:
(Observe: Notes/texts and links in the picture!)

Yes, I'm "maurice flower" on Flickr.com!
Posted on: Jul 02, 2009