Mastro's Steakhouse

2087 East Thousand Oaks Boulevard, Beverly Hills, CA, USA

Mastro's Steakhouse Beverly Hills Reviews

mellemel8 mellemel8
Nov 02, 2007
when i go to a new steakhouse. i always order the filet mignon or rack of lamb. i have been here a couple of times. the first time i had the rack of lamb. WOW one of the best i have had. 4 huge pieces.

i had dinner with my mum, my cousin, john and gf, ashley. i must say for a 5 star restaurant. they gave huge portions. the salad, soups, potatoes, and veggies are also large portions. you get your moneys worth.

at my second visit, i ordered the 12oz. filet mignon. WOW that was wonderful, mouthwatering, and full of flavor. my mum and ashley had chilean sea bass, WOW that was outstanding as always, cooked perfectly, and full of flavor and john had the prime rib. WOW that was huge, i was 1 1/2 tall and about 8in. long. that was the best prime rib i have ever tasted. it was mouthwatering and well seasoned.

we all shared a gnochi with lobster and black truffle sauce. WOW that dish alone was worth coming to mastro's. we also shared steamed brocolli. sauteed shrimp with garlic bread. WOW the sauce was yummy and creamy. i could only eat the bread. i am allegic to shrimp.

for dessert, we shared chocolate fourless "sinful" cake. WOW that is the smoothest and riches flourless cake i have ever had. it was made with scharffenberger chocolate which is one of the finest chocolate to bake with. also, a big bowl of fresh fruit, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, and boysenberries.

Servers were attentive; even at the bar tables, food came out in a timely manner. Friendly, 5 star service I would say. I have never had a reservation and was able to get right in at the bar tables. Yum, the steaks here are good! There is typically a piano player here, which is nice.

Mastro’s Steakhouse presents an opulent cosmopolitan, upscale world of dark wood, stone and subdued lighting, offering distinctly intimate ambiance amidst a high energy atmosphere. Relish in the amazing two-tiered iced seafood tower, classic premium steakhouse options along with succulent fresh seafood, delicious side dishes and sinful deserts. A vast wine list is available to accommodate any taste. Enjoy the piano bar, live music and dancing nightly.

12oz. filet mignon with gnochi wit…
chocolate fourless "sinful" cake

Related Travel Blogs About Mastro's Steakhouse

My General Faves for Special Occasions or When I Just Want to Treat Myself!
Fraiche (9411 Culver Blvd.)(Culver City)(Expensive) – This is a relatively new restaurant that was just named Best New Restaurant in Los Angeles Magazine, which may explain the recent difficulties …Mastros Steakhouse ( 246 N. Canon Dr .)( Beverly Hills )(Very Expensive) – I am a total steak and martini girl and I love…

Check Beverly Hills Hotel Deals