Massage Therapy

Cebu, Philippines

Massage Therapy Cebu Reviews

khristinacanfly khristin…
Thewi Thai Massage Jul 28, 2011
The night when one of my best friends came over to Cebu to visit me, we decided to have a relaxing treat for ourselves after walking around It Park and the chitchat at a coffeeshop somewhere in SM. Since we're actually just around Asiatown, we first went to Body and Sole but the frontdesk girl told us that there was still no available person to attend to us. She told us to come back after 3O mins and that's what we actually did, but when we got back, the girl then again told us that there were some reservations made so they can't attend to us yet. S.... instead of getting disappointed, we went to downtown and ended here--"Thewi Thai Massage". T'was actually my first time to go there. But it wasn't a new experience though. I mean--the massage thing ;p

anywhoo, the plan actually was to get an hour of relaxation but it was 2:30 AM already and the place was about to close in about 30mins...and so we got no option but to get the 30mins that was left :)

It wasn't a bad idea though because we enjoyed foot massage they rendered to us. ;p I must say, one of the best place to get your tired cute little toes relaxed.

The place had a very soothing-to-the-soul aromatic smell unlike any other place. The therapists were really nice making sure that the costumers will get a very satisfying experience with them. They're all warm and approachable to add up to that :)

So over-all, I have to say that I'll never have this place as an option only, but the place where I should really visit again and again.

not to mention that we only paid 75 each :p