Masala zone

London, England

Masala zone London Reviews

DAO DAO
Too Fast (Indian) Mar 09, 2017
Something is wrong when the waiter tells you that a full ‘Thali’ will be out in seconds and that ordering a fresh Nan bread would slow that down. A Thali can be meat or vegetarian and is a range of dishes served on a large platter for you to mix and match. Normally this is the, most expensive dish on the menu of any Indian cuisine restaurant offering this and it takes a while to cook it all and put it all together to bring to your table. The food arrived in less than 3 minutes. I have had some wonderful meals in Indian restaurants. Not usually in London and not here. This is a fast food outlet. I left hungry and disappointed. I also found the cost of the beer excessive. I would advise finding a proper Indian restaurant rather than this food factory. You can get a lot better quality for the price.

Please note: You will see this chain of restaurants advertise in the Tube. If you are on a budget in terms of both time and money – you can find one of these joints at the following location across

London:

Bayswater, Camden Town, Covent Garden, Earl's Court, Fulham, Islington and Soho

Sadly they also deliver and offer deals on their website.
TravellinChic Travelli…
Best indian restaurant Apr 04, 2011
This is the best indian restaurant I have been to in UK. It's quick and really good food that fills you up.

I had been to a lot of indian restaurants esp bec we have 2 very close to school, one infront and one beside it but this one is the best for me.

The first time I've been is with my Moroccan classmate who took me here.

The ambiance is nice and clean. But the best part is the great food :)
Leediebug Leediebug
Masala Zone at 9, Marshall St. Jul 09, 2011
First time in London (2007) we read about this restaurant in our travel guidebook. As we like foreign food we went there a found us a little piece of food-heaven.....wow....it tasted so good :)! We promised ourselves that if and when we are back in London we'd go there again.....and so we did. (2011)

Still it's a little piece of food-heaven for us. Service is nice and the food fabulous. Lots to choose from for very good value and served as they traditionally would at home in India. We ordered a grand thali which is equal to a two course meal. There was a canapé, papadum and chutney. We chose the spiciest curry of chicken, and a mild curry of mutton. Two vegetables (one green and one root)were included, as also dal (lentil), raita (yoghurt), salad, freshly-made whole wheat chapati (indian bread) & rice. And again, when we are back in London someday we will definitely find our way back to Masala Zone!!!

Related Travel Blogs About Masala zone

London Part 2
And the boring journey continues...It was a cloudy morning to start with, fortunately without the rain this time round. After taking a yucky breakfast (again, yes coz boo insisted on filling up the …London Timeout book led us to... Masala Zone I love the setting of the restaurant for it gave me the feel…

Check London Hotel Deals