Masala zone

London, England

Masala zone London Reviews

TravellinChic Travelli…
Best indian restaurant Apr 04, 2011
This is the best indian restaurant I have been to in UK. It's quick and really good food that fills you up.

I had been to a lot of indian restaurants esp bec we have 2 very close to school, one infront and one beside it but this one is the best for me.

The first time I've been is with my Moroccan classmate who took me here.

The ambiance is nice and clean. But the best part is the great food :)
Leediebug Leediebug
Masala Zone at 9, Marshall St. Jul 09, 2011
First time in London (2007) we read about this restaurant in our travel guidebook. As we like foreign food we went there a found us a little piece of food-heaven.....wow....it tasted so good :)! We promised ourselves that if and when we are back in London we'd go there again.....and so we did. (2011)

Still it's a little piece of food-heaven for us. Service is nice and the food fabulous. Lots to choose from for very good value and served as they traditionally would at home in India. We ordered a grand thali which is equal to a two course meal. There was a canapé, papadum and chutney. We chose the spiciest curry of chicken, and a mild curry of mutton. Two vegetables (one green and one root)were included, as also dal (lentil), raita (yoghurt), salad, freshly-made whole wheat chapati (indian bread) & rice. And again, when we are back in London someday we will definitely find our way back to Masala Zone!!!

Related Travel Blogs About Masala zone

London Part 2
And the boring journey continues...It was a cloudy morning to start with, fortunately without the rain this time round. After taking a yucky breakfast (again, yes coz boo insisted on filling up the …London Timeout book led us to... Masala Zone I love the setting of the restaurant for it gave me the feel…

Check London Hotel Deals