Masala Indian Cuisine

Justo Arosemena Ave., Panama City, Panama

Masala Indian Cuisine Panama City Reviews

caymanjim caymanjim
Masala Indian Cuisine Apr 19, 2011
Finally… we got a reservation through our TravBuddy, Konnick for the Indian restaurant that Liz found in one of the travel books we had on Panama City. We arrived and were seated right away. A rather small place, but very nice inside with traditional Indian décor and seating areas.

Our server took our order after some time reviewing the menu, which was very extensive. Since this was my first time having Indian cuisine, I followed some suggestions from Liz, Konnick and his friend who joined us. I had a starter of spicy fried shrimp and we shared a spicy seafood sampler plate. Konnick said to go with a 3 – 5 spicy rating, which they thought would be quite spicy, but I did not find it so. It was quite delicious though…

I had a spicy lamb dish and they had Tika Masala and some other curried chicken and lamb dishes. I cannot remember what each had, but they were all familiar with Indian food and I know they were all quite pleased with the whole meal.

The service was very good, the food was excellent and after an almost 3 hour meal, we were all very satisfied. An excellent meal, in a very quaint, but very nice place. If you are looking for Indian cuisine in Panama City, I highly recommend this establishment. 3-1/2 - 5 in my book.

Check Panama City Hotel Deals