Masa Inn

Poppies Lane I/27 – KUTA BEACH , Kuta, Indonesia - (+62) 361 758 507 – Fax: (+62) 361 752 606
Masa Inn - The pool
Masa Inn - limited view from 3rd floor
Masa Inn - Balinese themed rooms (porch)
Masa Inn - family room at the third flr - spacious.

Check Kuta Hotel Deals

Masa Inn Kuta Reviews

casey86 casey86
cheap, cheerful, clean accomodation, great location Jan 14, 2012
Beautiful inn situated down a narrow lane just off kuta beach. great location with many lovely restaurants and shopping stalls on the lane. it was peaceful and quiet but there were plenty of fellow travellers and backpackers hanging about to chat to. lovely atmosphere. staff were very friendly although I was moved to a higher floor and I struggled carrying my suitcase upo the stairs and I was offered no help but that is my only complaint and it didnt bother me that much, breakfast was included and was very nice. pool was lovely and deep. little beauty salon on site which was great. rooms are a nice size and the air conditioning is very good a great price too for the location and quality. I would most definitely go back there!
yapak yapak
Good value Aug 13, 2011
Below are my comments. Note that we were there during low season.

1. Good price of 300,000 to 350,000 per night

2. Clean bathroom, hot water available, water pressure no problem, small ref does its job, the beds were fixed everyday

3. nice garden, tho most Bali resorts have this

4. small but nice pools (they have 2)

5. friendly staff =)

6. Balinese-themed rooms are beautiful (i just took a sneak peek)

The not-so-good IMHO:

1. the breakfast is a bit limited -- different ways of cooking but the same egg, bacon, tuna, tomato and toast

2. quite far from the beach thru the narrow poppies lane. (along the way however are a couple of side stores to keep you occupied while walking)

3. for the big/family room, the aircon is too weak, even at coldest setting. The room cools to a temp expected of an air-conditioned room only during late at night

Added notes

- Relatively nearer than others to Legian street for some night life

- We were there low season -- i wonder how crowded (and noisy) the pool area can get during high/peak season
Balinese themed rooms (porch)
family room at the third flr - spa…
limited view from 3rd floor
contrabandkarma contraba…
Great flashpacker option Apr 09, 2011
Masa Inn was recommended by a friend, so I decided to give it a go. Thought it was a bit pricey for what it offers, but quickly changed my mind when I started looking around at other options around the area.

You can definitely see why the cheaper options are cheaper, and other hostels within a similar price range don't offer pools as nice as the two that Masa Inn has. The TVs here have full cable if you're into that, over 50 channels. Good location too, within 10mins walk to the heart of the action in Kuta.
rizch73 rizch73
Affordable comfort near kuta beach Aug 30, 2011
This is a nice place to stay. I am sure if you are looking for a cheap, comforatble and ideally located hotel near beach, you would prefer it. I am a solo traveller and You can contact me at
niki1013 niki1013
Fun place to stay Mar 11, 2008
This is a fun place to stay in Kuta!

It is very large and there and heaps of rooms although I would recommend booking ahead during busy times.

There are two large pools, the one at the back of the hotel is a great place to hang out and meet other travelers - there is a very social and friendly atmosphere back there. If you are looking for peace and quiet, this may not be your best option.

There is a small cafe that serves a light breakfast which is included in the room price. There is also a bar.

The staff were normally friendly although when it got busy you had to wait a long time at the reception desk and they did not seem very apologetic.

The rooms and clean and comfortable - although the shower in one of the rooms had dodgy pressure/temperature

The hotel is located on poppies 1 which is a fantastic location - close to the beach, markets, restaurants and bars
The pool
iramalama iramalama
Jun 16, 1999
You know, I've stayed in the area many times...oftentimes right next door at the Fat Yogi Cottages, which is also nice...but this one was usually under construction. One day, I noticed that it finally wasn't anymore! So I stayed...and found the rooms to be nice, cold a/c, and relatively quiet from the noise that abounds in Kuta...and especially on Poppies Lane there. The grounds are nice, but not exotic, per se. But I liked staying here and would do it again. I think the design would allow for groups of people travelling together to stay here with relative ease...although it is oftentimes booked pretty thoroughly.

Check Kuta Hotel Deals