Marshview Seafood Kitchen & Bar

(843) 651-3890

Marshview Seafood Kitchen & Bar Murrells Inlet Reviews

mustanggt2010 mustangg…
Great seafood from a real fishing town Nov 10, 2017
While recently visiting Myrtle Beach, I decided to drive down the coast (11 miles) to Murrells Inlet for lunch in a real fishing town. The Marsh Walk is a popular place for shops and restaurants in Murrells Inlet but while driving along Hwy 17 Business, I noticed the Marshview Seafood Kitchen & Bar. From the front, it looked like a fisherman's tackle shop complete with cooler selling bagged ice and bait on the porch. To the right, the porch took you back to a nice open-air restaurant/bar with nice views of the fishing and boating activities. The restaurant/bar had large garage doors in place of walls that could be raised and lowered depending on the weather conditions. Fortunately, it was sunny and warm with a slight breeze the day I was there! The restaurant was playing country music through their speaker system and I could imagine it would be a fun spot to hang out in the evenings and just relax. After seating myself as instructed by one of the hosts and given a menu, I quickly placed my order. They give you a beeper and you pick up your food at a window near the kitchen once you are alerted by the beeper. This is pretty much a self serve restaurant but that is fine. It was delicious! I ordered friend shrimp which came with French fries, cole slaw and hush puppies. There were 10 very large shrimp and a basket of fries. I ate all of the shrimp but there were more fries than I could handle in one sitting! This was a great lunch and a nice atmosphere!
Marshview Seafood Restaurant & Bar