Mars 2112

www.mars2112.com - (212) 582-2112

Mars 2112 New York Reviews

fritabandita fritaban…
Mars 2112 Nov 15, 2010
It was interesting, for sure. A futuristic Andy Dick greeted us upon arrival and escorted us to the space ship. While waiting for others to board, we chatted among each other. Mostly about the restaurant and what we may expect to see on the other side. Once all of the seats had been filled, the hatch closed and sealed. The journey to Mars was very similiar to that of Back to the Future. If you get quesy, I suggest you take the stairs. When the hatch opened, we were greeted by Empress Gloriana and taken to the hostess desk. From there, the hostess gave a quick tour (bar, arcade, bathrooms and such) and sat us at our table. The service was really quick for such a busy evening. We had our drinks and food in less than ten minutes. Which was not only good, but inexpensive. And, the bathrooms were really clean. I would eat here again.

Be sure to bring a camera!
QTP and I
sand42 sand42
Jul 24, 2006
This is my kids favorite place to eat because it is fun. The food is OK, but it is the fun that brings you here.
Entrance to 2112
Simulator ride to Mars
Landing in Mars
Martians to entertain while you eat
Andy99 Andy99
Something Completely Different Mar 27, 2004
Mars 2112 is an outer space themed restaurant near Times Square in New York City. The interior is decorated like a Martian landscape and the servers are all in costume as space aliens. Definitely a funky place.

Burgers and other hot sandwiches predominate on the menu, though steaks and other entrees are available. I ordered a cheeseburger. It was very dry--the burger I had at New York's Hard Rock Cafe was much better and juicer. But then, you come here for the atmosphere and the show, not the food!

The gift shop sells T-shirts and alien-themed souvenirs.

On our visit, the entrance mechanism was not working properly. I think you are supposed to enter the dining area in a cloud of mist, as though you had been teleported to Mars. But, we just walked through the doorway.
Mars 2112 entrance and flying sauc…
Mars 2112 themed interior