Marriott's Shadow Ridge I-The Villages

Marriott's Shadow Ridge I-The Villages Rates and Deals

Marriott's Shadow Ridge I-The Villages Palm Desert Reviews

kevinwhite kevinwhi…
Marriott Desert Resort Jun 23, 2010
Marriott's Shadow Ridge Resort is in located the middle of the desert- perfect for a weekend getaway. I stayed in a two-bedroom villa that was very spacious with a full kitchen, dining area, living area with pullout couch, fireplace, washer and dryer, two bedrooms with king-sized beds and two bathrooms. It's easily the size of an apartment and sleeps six comfortably. My room was right on the golf course and offered a nice view of the surrounding mountains as well. The Chuckwalla poolside bar had mediocre service and the drinks were made pretty weak. For being a "resort," the pools weren't very fancy but they did serve the purpose of cooling off in the 100 degree weather. I didn't eat at the hotel's restaurant Nick Faldo's but other hotel guests said it had good food. This place was decent at the end of the day but I'd rather stay at the Westin Mission Hills that's nearby.
Marriott Shadow Ridge - Pool
Marriott Shadow Ridge
Boozing Poolside
Marriott Shadow Ridge - Golf

Marriott's Shadow Ridge I-The Villages Overview

The Marriott's Shadow Ridge I-The Villages offers well-appointed rooms with air conditioning and free wireless internet. The hotel offers a golf course, tennis courts and an outdoor pool as well as a kids pool, a concierge and a sauna.

For the comfort and safety of guests, the Marriott's Shadow Ridge I-The Villages offers non-smoking rooms. The hotel conveniently provides free parking. The hotel offers a business centre, a dry cleaning service and meeting rooms. The hotel's fitness facilities include a fitness centre.

If you're travelling with a family in tow, the Marriott's Shadow Ridge I-The Villages offers sizeable rooms geared towards the requirements of families and kids. All rooms at the Marriott's Shadow Ridge I-The Villages contain full kitchen and laundry facilities. Cable / satellite channels and a TV are included in every room.

Big League Dreams Sport Park, Living Desert Zoo & Gardens and Coachella Valley Preserve are within driving distance of the Marriott's Shadow Ridge I-The Villages. Fitness Point, Knott's Soak City Water Park and El Paseo Shopping District can be reached with a 20 minute drive. Palm Canyon, Boomers! and Demuth Park are within a 20 minute drive.

Marriott's Shadow Ridge I-The Villages Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Steam Bath
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower