Marriott's Legends Edge Bay Point Panama City Beach

Marriott's Legends Edge Bay Point Panama City Beach Rates and Deals

Marriott's Legends Edge Bay Point Panama City Beach Reviews

MissJaneCA MissJane…
newly wed and the newly dead town May 21, 2010
This resort Marriott is located at the rich/retiree town of Panama City. The hotel has it's private beach access and you can take a little bridge way to get to the private beach. Since I had to work during the day I never made it back for the beach activities they offered. I was lucky enough to catch the sun set at this secret spot. The rooms are pretty nice with standard Marriott beach side decor. During my entire stay I thought it was a nice town but as soon as I stepped in my taxi heading to the airport my views changed. The cabby was a young dude struggling to make ends meet for his baby mama and new family. He was telling me how he's struggling with his job when the taxi he's driving was falling apart. I didn't even get a receipt for my taxi ride. It was a corner of a resort broucher he had ripped and written the final fare. I can't believe how real and immediate of a contrast that was.

Marriott's Legends Edge Bay Point Panama City Beach Overview

Discover all that Panama City (FL) has to offer with Marriott'S Legends Edge At Bay Point Hotel as a base.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts.The hotel creates a balance of rich culture and modern convinience to ensure you a memorable stay. To book a room easily at the Marriott'S Legends Edge At Bay Point Hotel, please submit your travel dates and proceed with our secure online booking form.

Check Marriott's Legends Edge Bay Point Rates and Deals