Marriott Hotel Singapore

Marriott Hotel Singapore Rates and Deals

Marriott Hotel Singapore Reviews

vorko vorko
Excellent business hotel Feb 18, 2016
I had to stay here as my usual hotel was fully booked and I was pleasantly surprised.

=> the room is quite new and in good condition

=> the breakfast buffet offers a lot of good quality choices

=> the business center is accessible 24/7 (contrarily to many hotels)

=> the location is good, with shops, restaurants and the MRT nearby

Obviously this remains a business hotel, therefore quite pricey, but it is better than most (e.g. the nearby old Hilton)

And if you have a few bucks to spend, I recommend you the poolside rooms :)
reikunboy reikunboy
Marriott hotel Singapore Aug 07, 2011
The Marriott Hotel in Singapore is conveniently located on Orchard road and is very easily recognized by its Chinese Pagoda shaped building.

The lobby is very spacious area where there are plenty of places to sit and relax. In the lobby there was a small cake bread place that sold nice but fairly priced sweets so when passing through each day we would buy something for our breakfast in the mornings and take it up to our room and have with coffee, a cheap but efficient breakfast to start the day.

Check in was efficient and was greeted with a friendly smile. They organized the paper to be delivered to the room each morning and they gave me the option of which paper I would like.

The room had a nice King size bed, and was comfortable to sleep on. I usually don't sleep well in hotels but I had no trouble sleeping here. The room wasn't so spacious and had a small place to sit in the corner of the room.

The bathroom however was very nice decked out in marble and had a great size bath, separated from the shower. Having lived in Japan for 13 years I have become to appreciate a bath which is very much part of the Japanese custom so it was nice to have such a nice bathroom with many hotels now getting rid of baths all together.

The hotel has five restaurants but we did not eat at any of these preferring to eat at the local hawkers which provide great meals for a great price. Singaporean food is to die for.

The hotels pool which is one of the reasons we chose to stay here is great. It is more like a resort pool than a pool that city hotels most likely have. The pool was opened in the early morning and late at night which we made great use of before and after sightseeing.

If you like moon cakes the Marriott's are the most famous in Singapore however they are very expensive so we did not purchase any.

I would not hesitate to stay here again if I were to go back to Singapore.

Check in 2pm

Check out 12pm
Marriott hotel
bed
pool
pool
cotton_foam says:
I agree with the S'porean food! Did you try their steamed chicken? I already forgot how they call it but its usually serve with steamed rice I think...
Posted on: Aug 25, 2013
o_dog o_dog
Great Feng Shui! Jun 28, 2011
Singapore Marriott is located on not only the best intersection of Singapore's 'Asian Times Square', but the exceptionally feng-shuied intersection that ever existed!

It is built in Tang square, where there are a bunch of 24-hour cafes and shopping places.

The hotel is superb in its architecture. You'll notice right away that the hotel is the one on Orchard Road that has the Chinese designed red roof with hexagonal corners.

The hotel room floor plan is just brilliant. You won't find the boring, shotgun floor plan like most modern hotels have. Because the building is hexagonal, the room is spacious and airy. All rooms have the city view, never the brick view.
The city view from my hotel room w…
Amanda Amanda
Nov 22, 2004
This hotel is a true landmark of Singapore, so I was really excited when one of our offers on Pricelinecame back with this as the hotel!

It's right on Orchard Road, the main shopping area of town, where all the action is. It is shaped like a giant pagoda, and is an impressive site.

We were only here for one night - our last night before heading home from a three week trip, and we arrived in from Bangkok at almost 10:00pm, and left for home at 4:30 am, so our time in this hotel was very limited. That being said, we were checked in and out very quickly and smoothly, the room was clean and lovely, the bed really comfortable, the room service hot and good, and the people very friendly and helpful with luggage, getting an early morning taxi, etc.

We got this for $90 on Priceline, in 2004. I don't think I'd pay the "rack rates" for this hotel, but then again, I don't think I would EVER pay rack rates....
This is the picture from the Marri…

Marriott Hotel Amenities

• Jacuzzi
  • Steam Room
  • Massage
  • Steam Bath
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes