Marriott Cleveland Downtown at Key Center

Marriott Cleveland Downtown at Key Center Rates and Deals

Marriott Cleveland Downtown at Key Center Reviews

mslellen mslellen
A visit to downtown Cleveland for a weekend getaway Sep 14, 2012
Doug and I took a quick trip to Cleveland for our wedding anniversary. He had bought us tickets to an away game for the Tigers (baseball) against the Cleveland Indians. I decided to book the Marriott, Key Center because it looked to be within walking distance of the stadium.

We had a hard time finding the hotel - the GPS didn't like the address and the one-eay street combined with construction. Plus the street address isn't really the front entrance to the hotel - but we did find it with a minimum of argument, Our rule is I always override the gal on the GPS and Doug's a smart guy.

Anyway, the drive in the front of the hotel is really congested, but I think a lot of this had to do with the valet being really, really busy. We used the valet and after they parked the car I realized Doug had left his computer in the car. We didn't want to risk having it stolen so Doug went back to the valet and told him what happened. The valet told us not to worry and in about 5 minutes he returned with the computer like we were the most important customer he had.

It's a huge hotel and it was booked. However, surprisingly the front desk wait was only a minute wait. They had plenty of people working the desk and everything went quickly.

Our room was really nice and the bed was wonderful, one of the best I've ever slept in with tons of pillows. Bathroom was nice, with the shower and toilet separate from the sink which I like. Everything is was really clean and they had some nice shampoos and soaps (to take home)

There's a store in the lobby that sells beer and wine among other necessities so we decided to get a bottle or red since we weren't drunk enough yet. We didn't have a cork screw or glasses so I mentioned it to the register girl and she sent someone to get them for us - how nice.

About 10 minutes after we got to our room we had a knock at our door and when I answered room service had a tray with chocolate covered strawberries, whipped cream and a chilled bottle of champagne! Apparently she had overheard Doug and I talking and figured out it was our wedding anniversary!

I'm sorry I didn't take any pictures of our room or anything, but I did take a photo of our gift from the hotel.

We didn't eat in any of the hotel restaurants since there are so many incredible places within a few blocks of the Marriott, but we did order breakfast to our room each day. Although expensive it was a special occasion for us and the food was really good. We probably should of just ordered one meal since the portions were so huge.

I would definitely stay here again. It's a little pricey, but in such a great location it's worth staying here.
Our Anniversary gift from the Marr…

Marriott Cleveland Downtown at Key Center Overview

The Marriott Cleveland Downtown at Key Center is near to the Lake Eerie beaches and offers guests an up close and personal look into the exciting and important downtown areas. Those who wish to partake in some of the nightlife opportunities, dining venues, and entertainment options within the city limits are within easy distance to the Flats Entertainment District. There are countless recreational activities for the leisurely tourist to discover, along with such sites as Cleveland Browns Stadium, Ridgewood Golf Club, Jacobs Field, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, NASA Glenn Research Center, Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds, Great Lakes Science Center, and Sakura Japanese House. Transfer services are available through the Marriott Cleveland Downtown at Key Center for the nearby airport. Foot touring is very popular here, and car parking is offered onsite.

Each guestroom at the Marriott Cleveland Downtown at Key Center offers high speed Internet access, room service, working desks, cable television, valet laundry, and premium bedding.

There is a full service restaurant onsite at the Marriott Cleveland Downtown at Key Center, as well as a cocktail lounge, a swimming pool, a fitness center, ample business facilities, and 24 hour reception and concierge services.

Marriott Cleveland Downtown at Key Center Amenities

• Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Steam Room
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower