Marrakesh Moroccan Restaurant

2334 2nd Avenue, Seattle, WA, USA
Marrakesh Moroccan Restaurant - Pouring the drinks :)
Marrakesh Moroccan Restaurant - Our entrees
Marrakesh Moroccan Restaurant - My sister digging in the B'stilla Royale! Yummy!
Marrakesh Moroccan Restaurant - Dessert
Marrakesh Moroccan Restaurant - This is the bathroom. I know taking pictures of the bathroom weird but I liked how they did the mirrors :)
Marrakesh Moroccan Restaurant - The waiter pouring our drinks.
Marrakesh Moroccan Restaurant - You to can be a weirdo like me and my mom and get your picture taken with the waiter :)

Marrakesh Moroccan Restaurant Seattle Reviews

Kris10Byrd Kris10By…
Expensive but worth it :) Sep 15, 2010
Meals start at 18.50 per person. It's a 5 course dinner meal and wonderful. I love the B'stilla Royale which is like a pastry that's sweet with meat in it. Really great me and my sister always fight over it. ;) Meal is served family style and they don't give you forks... so make sure you want the other person you invite fingers in your food. :)

Seating is as follows beware that you might be sitting on the ground so wear appropriate clothing. Their is some wall seating but people across from you might be sitting on the ground. ;)

Belly dancing is so much fun sometimes they'll have someone get up and have "fun" with them dancing around and such. You can tip them if you want. Belly dancing is only from Wed - Sun.

Reservations are recommended. The later in the night you want to go the more I recommend reservations.

Enjoy!!! I hope to see you there :)

Menu on www.marrakeshseattle.com
Our entrees
A view of the seating:)
This is the bathroom. I know takin…
My sister digging in the B'stilla …

Check Seattle Hotel Deals