Marrakech Hotels

Browse 106 Marrakech, Morocco hotel reviews for 917 Marrakech hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$19 - $1,771

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Marrakech

Asni Hotels42.3 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Marrakech Hotels and Deals

#1 of 917 hotels in Marrakech
Dalmia says: "Riad Karmanda was a great find and I am glad I chose this as our place to stay w..."
#2 of 917 hotels in Marrakech
naz55 says: "We have recently returned from our second visit to Marrakech. We stayed at Riad..."
$139
#3 of 917 hotels in Marrakech
wagslikeadog says: "This visually stunning, high/mid priced riad is located about a 15 minute walk n..."
$111
#4 of 917 hotels in Marrakech
travelfan1963 says: "Staying in a riad is a part of the experience of Marrakech. A riad is an Arabic..."
#5 of 917 hotels in Marrakech
ellieisamazing says: "This Riad was the highlight of my trip to Marrakesh. The location was great at ..."
$139
#6 of 917 hotels in Marrakech
lokababy says: "For my first visit in Marrakech, I chose a Riad instead an Hotel. The main diffe..."
#7 of 917 hotels in Marrakech
daz3226 says: "we used the riad clementine as a base for a week in morocco. we came and went a..."
#8 of 917 hotels in Marrakech
TravellinChic says: "I found this on airbnb as an alternative to Halli's hostel suggestion which base..."
#9 of 917 hotels in Marrakech
vix1 says: "This hotel is not in the heart of Marrakech, it's a bit off the beaten track, th..."
$30
#10 of 917 hotels in Marrakech
Miranda-Maas says: "We were welcomed by Simon here, a very friendly person who spoke English very we..."
$54
#11 of 917 hotels in Marrakech
neechaan says: "Well I used to live in Morocco precisely in Rabat and Marrakech was always a pla..."
#12 of 917 hotels in Marrakech
wagslikeadog says: "A tasteful, elegant riad 7 bedroom guesthouse located 5 minutes walk, north-ea..."
#13 of 917 hotels in Marrakech
Nexus says: "Riad hotels are in fact large Moroccan town-houses, not new-build hotels, so the..."
#14 of 917 hotels in Marrakech
bramblerick says: "Spacious all inclusive resort, lots to do, lovely and very varied food, especial..."
#15 of 917 hotels in Marrakech
WillCaswell says: "We stayed here for 3 nights in May 2011, although we had a bit of a struggle to ..."
#16 of 917 hotels in Marrakech
tabithablee says: "I found Dar Atta by chance on the Hotels.com website. Based on the reviews and p..."
$30
#17 of 917 hotels in Marrakech
xiansational says: "Having had a dreary 20 hour flight and train ride filled with delays and annoyan..."
$40
#18 of 917 hotels in Marrakech
DrSeuss says: "May not be the cheapest, listed on here at 89, and we paid about 38 a night, ..."
#19 of 917 hotels in Marrakech
vinsaro says: "Very nice Hotel located in the new district of Marrakech, beware, this Hotel is ..."
$97
#20 of 917 hotels in Marrakech
xandervanhoof says: "The luxury hotel Les Jardins de la Koutoubia is in the Medina, the city center. ..."
$120
#21 of 917 hotels in Marrakech
mikeym says: "Riad Layla Rouge is a piece of serenity within the medina walls only minutes awa..."
#22 of 917 hotels in Marrakech
wagslikeadog says: "I've stayed at several Marrakech riads, but this one is certainly the best, all-..."
$113
#23 of 917 hotels in Marrakech
tj1777 says: "The Central Hotel really lives up to its name - it got a really central location..."
#24 of 917 hotels in Marrakech
BrunoA says: "Booked this hotel as a solo traveller looking for a combination of relaxation, s..."
3.5
$17
#25 of 917 hotels in Marrakech
Viper83 says: "We arrived at the hotel late at night 2 am, so when we walked to the room, we ..."
$89