Marrakech Flights: Find a Cheap Flight to Marrakech, Morocco

Enter your travel details below to compare discount Marrakech, Morocco airfare and deals from multiple sites:
Marrakech photo

Menara International Airport (RAK)

Compare Sites (tip: select at least 3 sites to compare for maximum savings!)

Meet Other People Flying To Marrakech

January 18, 2018
to July 16, 2021
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Marrakech, Morocco
January 18, 2018
to January 19, 2018
Paul is traveling to Marrakech, Morocco
Looking for interesting things to do!
January 20, 2018
to January 22, 2018
Ben is traveling to Marrakech, Morocco
1 award

Marrakech Flight Tips and Information

Moroccan Madness: The inaugural near-death African experience
Picking up where we left off. In order to catch our flight to Madrid, which left at 8:25 am, we had to leave our hotel at 4 am because our flight departed from the Beauvais Airport 80 km outside of Paris. The only way to get there is by shuttle bus,…flight to Madrid, which left at 8:25 am, we had to leave our hotel at 4 am because our flight
The start of my grand adventure!
I have a hard time sleeping, lots on my mind, excited, anxious, did I mention excited? I am awake by 4 am and get up at 6:30am, realizing resistance is futile. I get ready and head to the airport to catch my 10:25am flight to Calgary, then Amsterdam…flight to Calgary, then Amsterdam. On the Calgary flight I meet an intelligent man and we have an amazing discussion…
Day 6: Going home
My alarm rings. It is 6.45am. A big difference between waking up today and six days ago is that the sun in shining already and that it is not cold outside. I don't wanna go home yet, but we have to. I had my usual snooze time, before I got out of be…flights to Amsterdam. In front of us were probably 70 people waiting, but the line did not got any shorter…

Other Airports Near Marrakech