Marosh

BB Park (Jalan Bukit Bintang), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Marosh Kuala Lumpur Reviews

sherrybaby86 sherryba…
Enormous quantities of foooooood! Jul 11, 2012
My friend and I had lunch at Marosh Restaurant on our last trip to Kuala Lumpur. It is located in BB park, right the Bukit Bintang area, and clearly visible from the main road with its bright neon lights. Atmosphere is nice, they play arabic/middle eastern music, and it is located in a good spot for people watching (one of my favourite past times).

The restaurant is quite big, with outside and inside seating, and also a second floor which is open to the air but undercover. They have big tables, so having a party or large gathering is fine. The waiters are very attentive, and with security cameras and table buzzers to get their attention, you are guaranteed quick and fast service. Their English is OK, although we struggled to have a proper conversation with a couple of them.

Food is delicious and prepared quickly. I ordered the mixed appetizers, and it was enough to feed 4 people - unfortunately I ended up wasting a lot of the food as there was just so much. They also provide free bread with your meal which is great. They also have shisha, and a large variety of flavours also. Their shisha pipes are large and unusual - we asked where we could buy them from, and one of the waiters rang the shop and told the owner we were coming and to give us a good deal! Also worth trying their mint tea, just to see the teapot!

Definitely worth a visit if you want mouth watering Arabic food and delicious shisha!

Check Kuala Lumpur Hotel Deals