ul. Grodzka 5, Krakow, Poland
+48 123964946

Marmolada Krakow Reviews

white_smallstar white_sm…
A nice place to eat some Polish dishes Apr 13, 2011
Another nice restaurant to taste some dishes from the traditional Polish cuisine.

I savoured two of their specialities: the saltimbocca (tasted veal) and dumplings filled with fruit.

Pierogis are the most traditional Polish dish and they can be filled with mushrooms, meat and vegetables, cheese and potatoes or with fruit.
Chokk Chokk
A great place for Polish cuisine Jul 01, 2010
It was my third time in Poland but for many of the others it was their first time and therefore it was a goal to find a place where we could get some traditional Polish cuisine. One of the restaurants that were recommended was Marmolada which is situated close to the Town Square.

The restaurant didn’t look big from the outside but it was extremely long and even in many floors. Our group got a nice and long table in the back room and a very sweet waitress that secured large smiles from all the guys.

We all went for local food and Ewelina had a huge task explaining all the different dishes. I was not so hungry so I passed on the entry but went for the spare ribs in honey sauce together with beetroot salad and tomatoes. The dish was great and filling; it was a heavy meal indeed; just like I have tasted Polish cuisine before.

The place was nicely decorated all over; there were flower decorations everywhere, painted details on the wall and even the door to the toilet look like it was taken from a fairy tale. It was a great place where I most certainly could come back to.
My dinner