Marmara Hotel Budapest

Marmara Hotel Budapest Rates and Deals

Marmara Hotel Budapest Reviews

Devika1985 Devika19…
Marmara hotel Budapest Jul 27, 2011
I stayed at this hotel from the 27th until the 31st of July, 2011.

I found this hotel on the internet and I picked it because I like the colors in the hotel and the style of the hotel. The best way to describe it would be oriental I think. The colors there are the same as the colors in my own bedroom :) Golden, brown, bronze etc. The hotel itself is very pretty. I liked the look of the room very much and I also liked the bed. I also like all the option the rooms offer in the area of entertainment. You can connect yourself to the internet with your own laptop, but you can also use the tv as a computer and go on the internet for 3 euro's an hour. The selection of tv channels was not really great to me, but there were a lot of movies to choose from in the room and also some new ones. I really liked that option and I watched ' Black Swan' and ' Rango' from my room. The bathroom's design was really nice. I recommend this hotel, based on the actual hotel. WIth that I mean the walls, the furniture, the location and actually all the material things. I did not rate this hotel as ' Highly recommended' because of the staff. The staff to me was.. distracted, not very correct for a place like this. There were staff-members who were polite and helpful bust most of the staff I talked to were not very friendly and helpful. They would get the job done in the end, but it was clear that they weren't having a good time and weren't enjoying their job at all. Hospitality was not something I experienced there. I have never before said this about a place, Im normally very easy to please :) but to me this was not okay.

The place itself is perfect, but the staff makes sure its not excellent. I do recommend this place for a short city-visit.
Julie_Brodsky Julie_Br…
Fantastic Aug 01, 2011
I really like this hotel. It's very beautiful with good location. Tasty breakfast. And good music is always playing at lobby. Rooms are clean. Bathroom is wonderful. Good service. They cleaned our room everyday
marg_eric marg_eric
design Dec 31, 2009
For the new years eve celebrations this year we traveled to Budapest, Hungary. We booked the Marmara Design hotel in advance. This hotel was conveniently located on the ‘Pest-side’ of the city, a close walk to some of the major sites. We made a deal with a free pickup at the airport (and also a free welcome drink). The hotel itself was very modern, rooms and bathrooms stylishly decorated. Staff at the bar, reception and the breakfast area were extremely friendly and helpful. In the lobby and bar was free wireless internet connection, unfortunately not in the rooms (you had to pay extra for that, which we thought was a bit strange for a four * hotel). The breakfast buffet had a good choice of food and drinks. All in all the Marmara Hotel was a good place to stay.
the room
bathroom
XAndreasX says:
Yes, it`s strange to pay extra for the internet connection. Unfortunately it happens in many four* hotels in Europe:(
Posted on: Mar 21, 2010

Marmara Hotel Budapest Overview

The Marmara Budapest is located in the heart of the city and offers a unique oriental theme. This Budapest hotel is near such famed attractions as St. Stephen’s Basilica, Margaret Island, and Parliament as well as numerous operas, theaters, and sports venues. The Marmara Hotel Budapest is located near public transit stops. City metros, buses, and taxis offer easy access to the Budapest Ferihegy International airport as well as to many nearby attractions and points of interest.

The guestrooms at the Hotel Marmara Budapest contain many four star amenities, such as wireless Internet access, comfortable bedding, and a modern and beautiful décor. Superior rooms face the courtyard and open to a private balcony.

Guests of the Marmara Hotel Budapest will find many shops and restaurants within easy reach of the hotel and will also discover that the hotel offers many amenities, such as concierge service, wireless Internet access, an atrium, a Mediterranean restaurant, and a lobby bar.

Marmara Hotel Amenities

• Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower