Mark's Landing

Mark's Landing - on a wall inside the private room

Mark's Landing Lisbon Reviews

diisha392 diisha392
Casual Dining by the Water May 31, 2013
It has been awhile since I've been out here but I was definitely impressed yesterday. The food was delicious! Mark's Landing does not have an extensive menu (front and back of a large laminated sheet) but the chefs can accommodate requests. My summer berry salad was the perfect size, enough to fill me without leaving leftovers. Other members in our group had a shrimp basket, a Cuban sandwich, and the "Minnow" a smaller version of a fish sandwich. The menu also includes steak and pasta.

Mark's Landing has a variety of options for seating: outside at a short sports' bar, outside at the deck railing only a short distance from the lake (skinny parking lot in between you and the water), inside at booths or tables. It definitely has a relaxed atmosphere wherever you choose to sit.

We were there for a party so we had a room with a fireplace all to ourselves. The air-conditioning was greatly appreciated after the hot afternoon out on the lake.

Drinks came quickly, food was a little slower, and so were the bills although that could have been from being part of a private party.

What makes Mark's Landing stick out to me from other waterfront eateries is its d├ęcor. The owners have added flowing waterfalls and bright murals to add a bit of a tropical feel to the place.
on a wall inside the private room
outside
just before going back inside
approaching from the lake