Mark & Henry Apartment Hotel

Check Xi'an Hotel Deals

Mark & Henry Apartment Hotel Xi'an Reviews

RIGAS RIGAS
Cheap and very dignified solution in Xi An.... Mar 23, 2015
Just arrived at super train terminal in Xi An city, i was already besotted from my "flash" trip by high speed bullet train(!).

I followed the signs for taxi, and led me in an undergound area, with decades taxi drivers to wait the passengers. I avoid gently, the drivers who wanted specific tariff for city centre and i standed in the waiting line. Train terminal in Xi An is most organized from the corresponding Beijing.

Ι catched a taxi, i gave to driver the adress in chinese, but he was not sure exactly where the apartment is located. I told to him to call the telephone number on my voucher, and finally 25 minutes drive later, i was front of Zhongmao Square. There are separate entrances in this giant building, so i asked about Unit 3 and building 15. In the building lobby there is a security, without knows some english of course...:)

I saw the small sign, stating exactly where the Mark's office is. It was at 10 floor. I found Mark, he welcomed me, i gave to him a cash amount for 2 nights (only 336 cny or 49 euro), he gave to me a Xi An city map and led me in my "home" for the next 2 nights.

My apartment was in 18 floor. It was more bigger than my rooms in Beijing.

Two beds, a small luxury Kitchen, bad bathroom, but i loved the heated floors! The host Mark is very polite and friendly person. He knows some English and communication is easier than others Chinese. Very close to the apartment -only 5 minutes by walk- is the small goose pagoda. In Zhongmao square, there are some restaurants with Chinese but and with western cuisine as Pizza Hut for example....

Bell tower and the city walls are about 20 minutes far away from Zhongmao plaza (by foot). Τhe path to the city center is very pleasant because the road is very central and there are too many shopping centers and 5 stars hotels.

I recommend this apartment, because is value for money and the owner Mark, is very friendly and helpful.

Check Xi'an Hotel Deals