Check Barcelona Hotel Deals
Maritima Hostel Barcelona Reviews
cold - colder - Maritima hostel Jan 06, 2009
It was the worst hostel in this trip... and maybe the worst one i've been to. Of course there are the '+' and the '-' of this place.
+ excellent location, at the Ramblas, u can't live closer to city centre
+ free internet
+ good stuff (the broken or otherwise demaged things were replaced at the same day, so bravo guys!)
- i hope they have other rooms, but in mine there was no window!
- they have no heating. In winter this is really a problem!
- the so called 'breakfast' was just ingredients put somewhere on the table... no recipients for luquids to make a tea or coffe
- poor kitchen with no stuff you usually have in that room, like mugs or glasses
- they write about multilingual stuff, but it's not (although very nice).
- the owner didnt care about the place, the stuff made their best but u can't make a cake just from old bread;)
Part of the Cool-colder-freezing! through the Europe travel blog
1 / 1 TravBuddies found this review helpful/trustworthy
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!