Maritim Hotel Stuttgart

Maritim Hotel Stuttgart Rates and Deals

Maritim Hotel Stuttgart Reviews

Chokk Chokk
A great stay and a really nice hotel Sep 25, 2011
I had never been in Stuttgart but I had passed the city several times while driving from Brussels to Munich. This time I had been driving down from Copenhagen and I was going to stay 4 nights at the Maritim Hotel Stuttgart, while I was attending a conference at the Messe area close to Stuttgart airport.

I had on purpose decided to stay closer to the city center instead of staying close to the airport that was situated approximately 10 kilometers from the city center. During my stay I had promised myself away to a couple of arrangements and all of them were closer to the city than the airport.

I arrived at the hotel after having driven for 9½ hour and my first impression of the neighborhood was that it seemed quite boring. The entrance of the hotel was situated on what I thought was the side of the hotel but it later turned out to be a corner of a very large hotel. I parked outside the entrance behind a large Porsche from this city of the great German car.

I entered a huge reception area that hosted a large staircase going down, a nicely decorated restaurant, a piano bar, a café and the reception itself. I went there to check-in and was able to get parking in their garage for the coming 4 days. I was given a room in their back building at the ground level. There was no Wi-Fi run by the hotel but there was a Telecom solution in the buildings.

I went out to the car and drove in to the huge basement parking; this was clearly a conference hotel with all the parking that they had in the 3 garage levels. I managed to find a parking space just in front of the entrance to the hotel. I entered as level -1 and followed a long tunnel that was made in to a nice gallery with many great pictures. At the end I took the elevator up to the ground level and found my room just around the corner.

The room was great, it was quite large with a huge double bed in the middle of the room. The bed turned out to have nice matrasses but it was two single beds put together that split when you were in the bed. There were windows along the broad end of the room facing the garden of the hotel. There were a couple of chairs and a large desk that housed the minibar from where I quickly found a well deserved beer celebrating the end of my journey of the day. There was a TV on the desk as well and there were loads of closets space and I quickly unpacked for the coming days.

The bathroom was nice sized and I was quite pleased with my coming basecamp. I managed to make the Wi-Fi connection and being there for 4 days the cheapest solution was to buy a month of connection that set me back 39,95 euro.

The hotel was great and I found the price for the stay was also quite fair. The first evening I was having my dinner at the hotels restaurant and it was truly great. The hotel had spa, and all the beauty things you could imagine. If I for some reason had to come back to Stuttgart I would not hesitate to use this hotel again.
My room
My bed
The room
The room

Maritim Hotel Stuttgart Overview

The Maritim Hotel Stuttgart is part of the Bosch area, giving guests easy pedestrian access to the restaurants and shopping venues there. The Maritim Hotel Stuttgart is 13 km from the Stuttgart airport. The main train station is 1.5 km from the hotel, while the nearest metro stop is just 200 meters from the door.

There are 555 guestrooms at the Maritim Hotel Stuttgart, which include handicapped accessible rooms. Rooms are fully air conditioned, with cable TV, Internet access, minibars, direct dial telephones, radio alarm clocks and hairdryers.

The Maritim Hotel Stuttgart is a modern upscale property catering to business guests and travelers. It was built around a riding structure from 1885, and is 14 floors of rooms and meeting spaces. The hotel has an onsite café serving breakfast and lunch, with a rotisserie serving evening meals. There is a piano bar and beauty spa on the property also. Guests may also enjoy the massage center and swimming pool, which has its own poolside bar.

Maritim Hotel Amenities

• Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Beauty Salon
  • Body Treatments
  • Facial Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes