Marikit Pension House

Check El Nido Hotel Deals

Marikit Pension House El Nido Reviews

sheabutter718 sheabutt…
Marikit Pension House Nov 22, 2012
I highly recommend Marikit Pension House for those who are travelling with large group. For one, they have wide variety of rooms. One of the biggest rooms they have was the family room wherein there is a loft inside. so 3-5 people can sleep downstairs, another 3-6 people can sleep upstairs. They also have twin, tripple and quad sharing rooms. This would enable you to save money epecially that in El Nido, it is best to spend your day outside the hotel. I am not sure though if they serve breakfast depending on your package, that's one thing I forgot to ask. Nevertheless, there are a bunch of restaurants and diners all over the place. The rooms are clean and the aircondition is really good. The only thing I did not like about it is that they don't have hot and cold shower. But the caretakers are so nice and accomodating. You can ask them to cook food for you. In our case, for our last night, we agreed to pay Php200 per person but I felt like that small amount of money went a long long way. We seemed to have an all you can eat buffet because the food was a lot and the drinks were overflowing! Not to mention that the coffee is overflowing too. So this hotel is like your home away from home. The money was so worth it.

Check El Nido Hotel Deals