Maria Studios Naxos

Maria Studios Naxos Rates and Deals

Maria Studios Naxos Reviews

dardeb dardeb
Very nice budget place in Naxos Jul 08, 2013
Studios Maria is a residential house with studios and rooms for rent, set at one end of Naxos town, close to St. George beach.

It takes less than ten minutes by foot to get to the port, and bus station, and less than five minutes to get to the St. George beach. Location is very central, and convenient.

I booked a single room for two nights, and they offered free transport from the port. Maria was waiting for me in the port, where she was trying to get more costumers.

My room was big, with a queen size bed and another single bed. I had a fridge, range, sink with pots, pens, utensils. No TV. I had A\C, but I never turned it on. Bathroom was smaller, with tab and no shower curtain. Everything was very clean.

Free WiFi worked fine in the room.

This room was sort of underground, so it was a bit damp and smelly. I couldn't dry anything inside the room, but there was space outside to hang stuff.

This is residential area, so very quiet at night.

Maria was very nice, she gave me tips and advice on what to see and do on the island. She provided a map and pointed out things that could interest me. Next day when I came back from the beach, I found a yummy cake in the room. She baked it herself, and left a piece for me. It's a very nice gesture.

Maria stored my luggage on my last day, and then drove me back to the port.

This is a great budget place, in good location. Great value! I would maybe try to ask for a room upstairs, if you're staying longer.

Maria Studios Naxos Overview

The Maria Studios is located in Naxos Chora making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. In-room facilities include air conditioning, television, separate shower and tub, kitchenette, balcony/terrace. Guests staying at this Naxos Chora accommodation can enjoy a wide range of hotel facilities such as laundry service/dry cleaning, tours, business center. Modern comfort and convenience are seamlessly combined to ensure the guests' satisfaction. This hotel is characterized by a combination of modern comfort and traditional element of Naxos Chora, making it a distinct accommodation. To reserve a room at the Maria Studios, simply select your dates of stay and fill in our secure online booking form.

Maria Studios Amenities