Maria Spa & Beauty Salon

(62 361) 285030

Maria Spa & Beauty Salon Sanur Reviews

sarahsan sarahsan
For Lady´s & Gent´s! Aug 09, 2012
I had been out for dinner and was walking back to my hotel. There are many massages places along the road and they all try to get you as a customer. I had received a brochure from one place, so I tried to find it. When I did I changed my mind. Then I saw Maria Spa & Beauty Salon. The place was busy so I took that as a good sign.

I walked inside and asked for a pedicure. After a 10 minutes wait a sweet young lady named Willy was ready. She spoke very little English, so no conversation was possible. Every time she looked at me she smiled. It was a beautiful smile, but not much communication was possible.

First she started with washing my feet, then she cut my toenails (a little too short in my opinion), then filed them. And that was about it, before she was ready to put nail polish on them. I picked a dark red colour. Not the best choice since my cuticles had as much nail polish as my nails when she was finish.

I was not impressed by the treatment and prices were slightly higher than the treatments in the other spas nearby. I would not recommend Maria Spa & Beauty salon and I will not be going back there.

Check Sanur Hotel Deals