Margarita Ville

The Beach (Negril), Negril, Jamaica

Margarita Ville Negril Reviews

tirsomaldonado tirsomal…
Best beach restaurant in Negril Aug 18, 2012
I must say our visit to Margarita Ville has been our highlight of the day! It is a beautiful beach restaurant right on the sand. They mostly play reggae music and serve all kind of beach food and cocktails. Actually I started the morning having a piña colada with a lobster roll! Ohhhh Damn! I didn't want that moment to finish!

I was listening to Bob Marley, having a piña colada sunbathing on the most beautiful beach! I guess I have some Jamaican blood! The place has 3 different spaces, at the ground, you have an indoors bar and also they have an outdoors space right on the sand! On the second flor they have a lounge where you can eat and today there was a DJ playing music right from there!

It is not the cheapest place to go for lunch or for drinks but it is just the best one I found on the Negril's famous beach. If you find a "Red Stripe" (local beer) for 250 Jamaica Dollars, there it will cost you 400$, but they, it is worth every peeny. Besides the restaurant and bar, they also have right in front of the building a souvenir shop where you can buy tons of things you might like. Actually I ended buying a huge ligther with Boy Marley stamped on it!

Right on the beach you will be offer tons of sport activities, such as parasailing, jet-ski... By the way, I was there lying down on hammock and a guy was offering boiled fresh lobsters for 10$! shit! we already had lunch with our travel goup, but I was just tempted!

Besides the souvenir store, there is algo a small stand selling some typical stuff from Jamaica. And right behind the bar, where all cars park, they have some showers and a rest room just in case you want to get rid of the salty water or just want to feel refreshed!

I don't remember exactly what I paid for everything, but I would say a piña colada + lobster roll, around 22 dollars!

Totalmente recommendable! Visit it as soon as possible!

Check Negril Hotel Deals