Margarita Cantina Crab & Seafood House

201 S Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
(954) 463-7209
Margarita Cantina Crab & Seafood House - Appetizer: Crab & Artichoke Dip homemade, served hot with nacho chips
Margarita Cantina Crab & Seafood House - shrimp!
Margarita Cantina Crab & Seafood House - Seafood Sampler Salad

Margarita Cantina Crab & Seafood House Fort Lauderdale Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Safood right in front of the beach - Margarita Cantina Crab & Seafood House Feb 08, 2009
During my layover in Fort Lauderdale, I had enough time to meet a TB (Robert). He picked me up from the airport and we went to walk along the beach blvd. Since it was getting lunch time, we decided to stop at one of the many restaurants in the area and get our meal :)

Maybe the best thing of this place is its great location, along S Atlantic Boulevard which means right on the beach. As other restaurants along the blvd, they have a scenic setting. You are on the beach, so it's simple and casual. They have indoors and outdoors tables. When we were there it was windy, so we went indoors, but if it would have been warm, we'd have sit outdoors enjoying the view of the beach and watching all the people walking around.

Regarding the food, well you are so close to the ocean, so fish & seafood is the specialty of the house. They have different dishes to try. I wanted to try the Fried Gator Tail, but they didn't have it at that time :( No problem. As appetizer we got a crab & artichoke dip with chips. It was yummy and I love the colorful chips!!!

As entrée Robert got Shrimp. It was fried and came with rice and veggies as side. I got a salad, haha, the Seafood Sampler Salad which had a scoop of tuna & crab salads served over a bed of greens. It was very refreshing.

Be aware, that they don't serve alcohol before noon, but after that, no problem, hehe. The staff was nice. We arrived when it was early so everything was really fast. We weren't even in the middle of the appetizer, when the main dishes came, haha.

There are many restaurants like this in the area, but you never know how they are until you try it. Well, I liked this, but can't compare with the rest.
Appetizer: Crab & Artichoke Dip ho…
Seafood Sampler Salad
yadilitta says:
Thanks, yes you have to try it. You are so close...
Posted on: Feb 19, 2009
Flyinhigh says:
Looks good...I'll have to try it out. Nice review.
Posted on: Feb 19, 2009