Margaret River Resort

Margaret River Resort Rates and Deals

Margaret River Resort Reviews

Zeenit Zeenit
Please do not go there!!! Nov 01, 2009
Margaret River “Resort” in Perth is a nightmare! It’s nothing but a glorified motel. The first let-down was that our room was backed onto a busy road. When I arrived, luckily I had some Dettol wipes. I had to clean the inside windows which were covered in bugs. I also had to spray the area so that no more bugs could enter (Jungle spray). The bedroom had not been dusted or aired for weeks. The carpet needed cleaning and a good vacuum. The next morning hotel staff made up our bed and that evening I found my old tissues still in the bed.

Breakfast consists of small cereal packs of Cornflakes or Rice Crispy’s. If you need anything, don’t bother going to ask as the reception desk closes at 6pm. There is a pub on-site but don’t get excited… it closes at 8pm.

I could not even look at the filthy spa bath. Dirt and grime were caked around the jets. I showered with a shower cap on because I feared what might fall on my head. To top it off, the bathroom floor was flooded with water after I took a shower.

The worst part is that this place was very, very expensive. It claims to be a 5 star establishment costing AUS$220 online! But outside they were advertising the same rooms @ AUS$190 per night. This was supposed to be the highlight of my one-week stay in Oz… but I feel like I was robbed. They also demand the full payment up-front, probably because they know no-one will pay them after the horrendous experience.

I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy
sylviandavid says:
thanks for letting us know about this motel... good review.
Posted on: Nov 01, 2009

Margaret River Resort Overview

With its ideal location on the edge of town, but near the golf course and the beaches, the Margaret River Resort is a good hotel in Margaret River for those who want to experience all that this area has to offer. It is just a short walk to the shopping and dining in the center of the town, but is a convenient distance from the Heritage and Rail Trails, the many excellent beaches, the wineries and vineyards that dot the landscape and the exciting caves too. The Margaret River Resort is located at 40 Wallcliffe Road, Margaret River, WA 6285 which is 200 miles south of the Perth Airport.

Each of the guest accommodations in the Margaret River Resort is outfitted with satellite TV, an entertainment center, climate controls, a beverage station, high-speed Internet access, a mini-fridge and microwave, a full-sized bathroom with spa tub, and direct dial phone service.

The Margaret River Resort provides visitors with many amenities including a swimming pool, a lounge with bar service, an in-house restaurant, tennis courts, meeting and conference rooms, laundry and dry cleaning services, a sauna, banqueting facilities, in-house shop, children’s playground, spa with massage and beauty treatments, a full-service tour desk, and free parking on the premises.

Margaret River Resort Amenities