Marcan Beach Hotel

Marcan Beach Hotel Rates and Deals

Marcan Beach Hotel Oludeniz Reviews

laura6488 laura6488
Lovely Hotel May 26, 2011
I stayed here with a friend in August 2010 for 7 nights on a Bed and Breakfast basis. Our room was on the ground floor with a terrace, it was spacious and clean. The staff were lovely who worked directly in the hotel.

The location was perfect, a 5 minute walk from the beautiful beack of Olu Deniz and right in the middle of the main town. The restaurant/bar attached called Cherry Ciaos was always lively which was fine for me and my friend but may bother older couples or people with children as it was quite noisy.

The breakfast was very samey, eggs, sliced meats, bread, fruit and yoghurt. The coffee was not good but I think thats based on preference.

There were always enough sunbeds around the pool and the pool always looked clean, however people complained of illness they linked to the pool water, my friend and I did not suffer this at all but we only spent one day by the pool as the beach was so convenient.

I would definitely stay there again, I am going back to Hisaronu this year, however not staying in Olu Deniz. I can't wait!

I hope this is useful.

Marcan Beach Hotel Overview

Marcan Beach Hotel sits in a great location in the beautiful resort of Oludeniz where you can find many restaurants, bars and shops. Situated just 50 metres from Oludeniz beach and 15 kms from the town centre the hotel provides great access to many sightseeing opportunities such as the Valley of Butterflies, Kayakoyu and so much more.

Please Note – Rates are exclusive to European Union passport holders only.

FACILITIES:

Facilities include a garden, restaurant, bar and swimming pool.

Marcan Beach Hotel Amenities