Marangu Hotel

Moshi-Kilimanjaro, Tanzania

Marangu Hotel Moshi-Kilimanjaro Reviews

nichughes nichughes
Marangu Hotel Mar 19, 2011
I had a great experience climbing Kilimanjaro just before Christmas. With the timing that I had I could only book the Marangu route. However this was still memorable.

I used Intrepid travel to book this with as I use them a lot and they have always been great. They even helped when I got stuck there because of the snow.

However for this trip they outsource to the hotel that they start and finish us at. The hotel is called Marangu hotel and they run tours on different routes which you can book directly with them.

I know it can be a little difficult to take the chance of using a booking like this especially for a trip that could potentially be difficult but I would highly recommend booking direct with the hotel in this case especially if you are on a budget and want to cut out the middle man. The hotel can also provide all the equipment should the need arise. This is free of charge. The only restriction is whether the equipment is available at the time of your trip. The stock room is large though so I cant see that this would actually ever be a problem.
Moshi-Kilimanjaro Map