358 rue Principal, Saint Sauveur, Dominica

Marabou Saint Sauveur Reviews

TheDivineG TheDivin…
Zen your way to the Marabou Aug 10, 2009
I fell upon this place that just recently opened in Saint Sauveur and was immediately taken by the Zen feel it had. The decore was realy what caught my eye, with tables that are retro in their fine lines and curves, the colors calming and peaceful, the jazzy music in the background just at a volume to create a perfect atmosphere. It is all this which initially attracted me.

Anyone who knows anything of Saint Sauveur outside Montreal, knows just how many restaurants you can find in such a small village but not all are worthy of mention but this one is pretty special.

Saint Sauveur was once a quaint little town but has unfortunately become lined with outlet shops and a couple of chain restaurants but there are those finer restaurants that just tantilize your taste buds and tickle your fancy and Le Marabou is one of them.

My choice of menu consisted of a salad that had a thick piece of breaded & melted goat cheese atop it was delictable.

My main course was lamb which was delightful but just before I had a small entrée of Marinated Salmon Tartar... Oh MY GOD! It just melted in my mouth.

I am a talkative person, so when I end up speechless and in my own world while savouring this salmon, well you just know, It's got to be good!

Bravo to this new addition to Saint Sauveur.

Compare Grand Fond Hotel Rates (4.1km away)

Saint Sauveur Map