Maple Leaf Guest House

Maple Leaf Guest House Rates and Deals

Maple Leaf Guest House Hong Kong Reviews

seangee seangee
Good Place in the Chung King Sep 05, 2013
I stayed here for one night. I only needed a place to stay for one night and didn't want to pay that much money. The room was a single bed, had air condition, TV, free wifi, and hot water in the shower. The lady working was very nice when checking me in and also allowed me to leave my bag there after I checked out. The only drawback about this place is the location in the Chung KIng Mansions. I didn't research the location much as the Mansions are in a very nice part of Hong Kong in Kowloon, but the building is pretty crazy. I had no problems but most people I spoke with in HK were not too fond of the Chung King, if you need a cheap place to stay and maybe a bit of adventure check this place out.
Chung King Mansion
elam elam
Affoordable small room Mar 25, 2013
Nice small rooms where you can get by the small lift. You can see people in the list in the monitor to be sure you can get inside. Normally there are huge queues on the streets because people want to go to their flats and they have to wait for the lift.

There was a nice guy at the reception. At the last day we could leave our baggage when we was after check out.

The room is small - tiny beds, small bathroom but enough to sleep.

You have to know that booking via booking.com it doesn't mean paying for the room - it is just reservation and you pay at the hostel.

Maple Leaf Guest House Overview

Maple Leave Guest House in Kowloon is a friendly guesthouse located amidst the bustling tourist belt of Tsim Sha Tsui. Rising above Hong Kong's premier cultural and leisure district, Tsim Sha Tsui is at the heart of Hong Kong's shopping and nightlife. Our experienced staff will share their local knowledge with you on where to shop, what to buy and where to eat. Our guesthouse has recently been refurbished and upgraded throughout, offering our guests maximum comfort and value for money in the heart of the downtown Hong Kong. Our internet access allows you to keep in contact with friends and family back home while you are on holiday. Our professionally-trained staff are extremely friendly and helpful and will do their best to ensure that you enjoy your stay with us.

Maple Leaf Guest House Amenities

• Room Service
  • High-speed Internet
  • Elevator / Lift
  • Air Conditioned
  • Currency Exchange
  • TV
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower