Maoz Vegetarian Falafel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Maoz Vegetarian Falafel Amsterdam Reviews

Larrys Larrys
good food, fresh and tasty Apr 26, 2009
This middle eastern restaurant is a busy place and the reason is quite clear, the food is excellent.

I had read a review of the restaurant from a fellow TB member and decided to try it out. I ordered the falafel. It was cooked fresh and the cook stuffed 6 of those hot, tasty, golden brown patties in a pita shell. In the front of the counter you had your choice of sauces, onions, lettuce, hummus, cucumbers and other assorted veggies.

This was definitely the best falafel in the city, maybe the best that I have ever had. If you get to Amsterdam, look for Maoz and enjoy the experience.
oceanroses oceanros…
Not your typical fastfood Aug 20, 2008
Maoz is an international fastfood company, but I discovered it in Amsterdam.

It has a couple of branches in Amsterdam, I think, or thats what I got from the people who work there... they spoke Dutch.

Well, it has AMAZING vegetarian falafal. Its made of chick-pea-flour and something and fried. Then they put it into a bread and you can top it any way you want from the salad buffet, for just 4.50 euros. And its really yummy.

The one I went to is in Leidsestraat, just when you come in from Leidseplein on the left. So worth trying.
mfmoorede says:
I love falafels. I'll have to try and look it up when I'm in Amsterdam again. Thanks for the tip.
Posted on: Aug 20, 2008