Manuel Antonio Hotels

Browse 18 Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica hotel reviews for 45 Manuel Antonio hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Quepos Hotels4.5 km
Parrita Hotels21.3 km
San Gerardo de Dota Hotels35.7 km
Dominical Hotels36.3 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Manuel Antonio Hotels and Deals

#1 of 45 hotels in Manuel Antonio
AJ8080 says: "It took me a long time to find a perfect place for our big group. We were gettin..."
#2 of 45 hotels in Manuel Antonio
ShonStarr says: "My girlfriend and I stayed in La Mansion for 3 nights back in June 2009 while we..."
$116
#3 of 45 hotels in Manuel Antonio
Petricka says: "I stayed in Buena Vista for 6 nights. It is incredible!! The look of the villas ..."
$253
#4 of 45 hotels in Manuel Antonio
mayerel says: "We stayed at Gaia for our 6 day, 5 night honeymoon in mid-June. It was amazing. ..."
$245
#5 of 45 hotels in Manuel Antonio
ahoymatey2011 says: "We stayed here for two nights, we were pleasantly suprised at the accomidations...."
#6 of 45 hotels in Manuel Antonio
cotterb says: "This large, 6 story home, is actually three individual 2 bedroom condos stacked ..."
#7 of 45 hotels in Manuel Antonio
Sammie0325 says: "I loved everything about this place! The room 19 was amazing, the staff was o..."
3.5
$107
#8 of 45 hotels in Manuel Antonio
Seelow says: "After much research, we chose hotel makanda for our honeymoon. At first we thou..."
$194
#9 of 45 hotels in Manuel Antonio
Seelow says: "We spent a good amount of time at this hotel mostly for their nightlife. We too..."
$87
#10 of 45 hotels in Manuel Antonio
Irishbrian says: "This is a lovely affordable budget accommodation and is perfectly located betw..."
#11 of 45 hotels in Manuel Antonio
Stigen says: "This place was a gem anong rubbel , as it is situated between cabinas Piscis on ..."
#12 of 45 hotels in Manuel Antonio
hannahbonanner says: "This place was absolutely amazing! 3 friends and I went there at the end of Apri..."
#13 of 45 hotels in Manuel Antonio
Carlitos82 says: "So I stayed here cheap years ago when there was a whole lot less around. Luckily..."
#14 of 45 hotels in Manuel Antonio
cthunder86 says: "This was a basic hotel with nothing real special to talk about. I mean that in ..."
#15 of 45 hotels in Manuel Antonio
seanclare says: "We stayed at La Colina in December, 2008. We had one of the "Jungle View" rooms ..."
#16 of 45 hotels in Manuel Antonio
Stigen says: "Cabinas Pisces This place is nicely located in the jungle surrounding the mai..."