Manta Express

+593-5-2611016 / 0567

Manta Express Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Going from Guayaquil to Manta drivinig a van Sep 09, 2009
If you are in Guayaquil and want to go to Manta, the only way to do it is driving. You could rent a car (which is expensive) or use the public transportation, highly recommended since the roads are not very good ones.

You can take the bus or this express service. Manta Express has vans that drive Guayaquil - Manta several times during the day. The vans are big and comfortable, with a/c yay!

Also they don't fill the whole van, so the passengers would have enough room and could enjoy the ride, which lasts 3 1/2 hours more less.

They just stop once, in order to stretch the legs and grab a bite. They also offer transfer from and to the airport in Guayaquil. Since Manta is small, they would take you to your final destination if it's in the way to the station.

Here is the schedule Manta - Guayaquil and Guayaquil Manta:

Morning: 5am, 6am, 7am, 8:30am & 10:30am

Afternoon: 12:30pm, 2:30pm, 4:30pm, 5:30pm, 6:30pm and 7:30pm.

The fee is US$10, which is not expensive and totally worth it.
Manta Express station in Manta
parking lot in Guayaquil
inside the van
edharned says:
I have taken the Manta express and it is worth the extra 4 dollars instead of riding the big bus that does not have a/c. Drivers are well aware of the roads and do a fine job getting you there. For $10 dollars it's worth it even if I had a car I would stil spend the $10 to ride the Manta Express
Posted on: May 03, 2012

Related Travel Blogs About Manta Express

The sun & Shawn were waiting for me :P
Flight was nice as usual and didn't last long. Grrr, I made the same mistake as last time when I was flying to Ecuador. I started to watch a film, but didn't have enough time to watch it completely. …Manta Express company and did a reservation for both of us. They'd pick us up from the airport…

Check Manta Hotel Deals