Manta Divers Scuba Center

www.mantadivers.com - (52) (998) 849-4050

Manta Divers Scuba Center Cancun Reviews

SharkDiver SharkDiv…
Dangerous And NO Customer Service Mar 27, 2011
I live in the Cancun area six months out of the year. I have dove with many of the shops in the area and I have over 200 dives. I choose this shop because they left at 12:30 in the afternoon and were going to a location I wanted to dive.

WHAT A MISTAKE. I talked to the owner several times and received an email confirming the dive. When I showed up the day of the dive the guy in the shop pretended he didn't know what I was there for. he said I wasn't scheduled and I showed him the email. He made some calls and then said the dive had been canceled. I asked why and why he didn't call or email me he said he didn't know.

I asked around after this and found out that they often cancels dives for no reason, they change dive locations at the last minute, forget to pick divers up etc. My personal experience was exactly that. There are lots of dive shops, save yourself the headache and dive with someone else.
ktee036 ktee036
The Best in the area Cancun to Playa Del Carmen Dec 03, 2010
Called around before booking My PADI Advance open water with Manta Diver, Great Instructors and service. When I go back I plan on diving with them again. I want to start by saying they are the only dive Shop in the area with a 800 number that you can use from the USA (1 800 659 0712) and the only one that would ever answer their Phone.

They are a small operator in the area and DO NOT HAVE CATTLE CALL BOAT DIVES, which I later found out that there are too many cattle call in the area. CJ was a great instructor One of the best that I have had with all the classes that I have taken. He also knows all the hiding spots for the best fish, turtles and other sea life. HAts off to the Captain also.

WHAT THEY OFFER::

They offer everything from intro to scuba class to PADI Master Scuba Diver. Rentals from wet suits to tank and NITROX. BOAT, NIGHT, WREAK, DRIFT & CENOTE/CAVERN.....just give them a call they were happy to answer any questions that I had.

ADVICE:

Make sure if you are taking a class they take your picture BEFORE you go diving.....no one takes the best picture after you go diving and you are covered with salt water & with a Red FACE.

MUST DIVE E58 - Ship that was split in half during Hurricane that passed through
Old Pier
Loading Boat at Pier ....Lots of t…
CJ & Captain on Boat out for Dive.…

Check Cancun Hotel Deals