Mansion Nazaret

Mansion Nazaret Rates and Deals

Mansion Nazaret Teguise Reviews

EmyG EmyG
Mansion Nazaret Oct 22, 2014
After 2 weeks spent on exploring Canary Islands we came back to Lanzarote, from where we had a flight back to Warsaw. The plan was to spend the last 2 days on resting only! We didn’t have a car anymore so we needed a resort that is located near the airport. Costa Teguise seemed perfect! After reading some reviews about Mansion Nazaret hotel I decided to give this place a go mainly because a lot of Poles stayed in it and shared good recommendations online. I must say that it was a great choice.

Check-in was fast and the girl in the reception was so kind and helpfull. She gave us a room on the ground floor. The room was located next to a fence and a quiet pedestrian pathway, on a far end of the hotel. A bottle of wine was waiting for us on arrival. It was Canarian wine. I tried it. Not that I am a wine expert but for me it was rather a cheap one. At least it tasted like a very cheap.

The room was clean and spacious. It was bit dark and the furniture made of dark wood didn’t help to make it brighter. The furniture were quite old but beautifully hand made. The door handle was broken so I had small problems with closing and opening the doors. Our living room was connected with the bedroom. These two were separated only by a decorative wall. Our bedroom was my favourite part of the room. The king-size bed was very comfortable and I can honestly tell that it was one of the best beds I have ever slept on.

The kitchen was also nice, but there was no table. We ate all meals outsider on the porch. The kitchen was well equiped with a kettle, a toaster, a coffe maker, a frying pan, cutlery, tea cups, glasses, etc. There was a fridge too. We had rolls delivered to our door each morning even tho we were self catering. They were free of charge. I think it was a nice touch.

The bathroom was a good size. It seemed clean. I loved the huge crystal mirror! We had a bath not a shower. I don’t like having a bath in a hotel. The shower curtain did not fulfilled its task and the floor was always wet. The towels were brown! I don’t understand why they picked such a color. When you get a white towel you can see if it is clean, if you get a brown, you can’t be so sure anymore! I used my own towels!

Most rooms have their own balconies but some have a big shared balcony with own tables for eating outside. Our ground floor room of course didn’t have the balcony but we had a small patio with a table and two plastic chairs. People who have a view from the balcony on the pool area have the best view.

The wifi was very poor. In our room it didn’t work at all. To use the internet we had to go outside. The reason why the wifi was so poor was the location of our room, on the far end of the hotel. A. used the internet on the laptop next to the pool while I was sunbathing or swimming. The hotel has 3 pools. The one that was close to our room I liked the most. The poolside was kept clean and tidy and there were plenty of sunbeds around. Water in the pool was cold. In the internet you may find that the pool is a heathed pool, but it was not. I can't comment on the pool bar as I didn't use it. But it looked okay.

Only downside of this hotel is the number of stray cats mooching around. I’m not a catlover so it annoyed me, especially that we stayed on a ground floor. Cats begged for food non stop. A lot of people felt the need to feed them so they were coming all the time!

The location is excellent, close to everything but still quiet. There are many restaurants, cafes nearby. The SPAR market is just next to the hotel’s gate. The beach is like 5 minutes walk from the hotel. The bus stop is just like 30 seconds from Mansion Nazaret. From this bus stop the bus to the airport leaves every 20 minutes. The only minus of the hotel’s location is that the hotel is located in Costa Teguise. The resort is deadly boring.

Anyways, I've come home happy with my stay.
many stairs
many stairs
cotton_foam says:
a high class hotel eh!
Nana_gincin says:
Congratulations on the feature Emy, that nice place deserved it!
westwind57 says:
Congrats on your featured review Emilia. That with the cats must be the reason why I have never seen canaries at the Canaries ;)

Mansion Nazaret Overview

The Mansion Nazaret Hotel enjoys a great position in the heart of the popular resort of Costa Teguise on the beautiful island of Lanzarote. The hotel sits a mere 250m from the fabulous Las Cucharas beach, close to a great water park, good shops, cafes, lively bars and restaurants. Offering a range of amenities, facilities and activities in a warm friendly atmosphere perfect suited to relaxing and soaking up the seemingly endless hours of island sunshine. Or perhaps you would prefer to venture further afield and explore the island, either way the Mansion Nazaret is ideally suited to offer you a fabulously great value fun in the sun holiday.

Getting to the hotel: The Mansion Nazaret is 12 kms from Lanzarote Airport (ACE). You can book a transfer with Hotels4u.com when you book your hotel. Alternatively if you wish to book a transfer only, please visit transfers4u.com.

Official rating 3key

FACILITIES:

Food, drink and entertainment: the hotel's main restaurant features meals buffet style with show cooking and themed menus, a cafe/bar adjacent to the pool area serves light meals/snacks, drinks are served throughout the day from the lobby bar and the cafe/bar poolside. Entertainment can be found easily only a short walk away at any of the resort centre's lively bars and clubs.

Sports, games and activities: outdoor swimming pool, spacious sun terrace with ample sun loungers and parasols and billiards. Further sporting amenities/activities are available for hire/rental nearby including, surfing, sailing, tennis, golf, horse riding, water sports, cycling and trekking.

Additional: Currency exchange, parking, FREE Wifi, cycle rental, tour/excursion desk, housekeeping, maid service, wake up call service, room service.

Mansion Nazaret Amenities

• Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Massage
  • Solarium
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels