Mansion House

south beach miami, United States
Mansion House - just sit back and enjoy the show
Mansion House - me and one of my girlfriends that night
Mansion House - chicaaaaa's :)
Mansion House - hola
Mansion House - woohooow I'm in the mood for dancing:)
Mansion House - my friend and me dancing on the VIP stage area :)

Mansion House south beach miami Reviews

sinaasje sinaasje
Mansion madness Jul 18, 2012
My friends ordered a VIP table. So that means free entrance, free drinking, free everything. Awesome. So I head over there for the first time.

We got a table in the middle of the VIP area. It was crowded as it's Saturday night.

Waitresses wear nothing but a short top and hot-pants.

The music is house, loud.

As conversation is hard, we just dig in to the booze. Good for us we have a nice male waiter to serve us :)

A show starts. It will be the first of many that night.

Naked girls doing acrobatic stunts right above our heads.

Girls crawling in the air everywhere.

After the girls it's some guy's turn. Only... they are completely covered! We don't even see their faces!!

It's a unfair world. Hurray to feminism, I want equal rights, so when I see naked women, I at least expect naked men :)

In the end it all didn't matter, we just got drunk, danced a little, went for pizza across the street and went home for sleeping in on Sunday.

Not my cup of tea. But in the end I go anywhere for free booze as that makes you enjoy most in the end after all :)
me and one of my girlfriends that …
my friend and me dancing on the VI…
woohooow I'm in the mood for danci…
just sit back and enjoy the show
cherryG cherryG
Great Club! Apr 26, 2011
I love Mansion House! Its Big clubs and very good music. Its inexpensive $10 entrance fee. I was there with my friend and the moment we got inside the Club one of the staff offered us if we would like to join in the VIP. Yes of course free drinks sharing with other people. Its awesome really good experienced im sure you will enjoyed it too once you go there. Have fun =)

Compare Singer Island Hotel Rates (<1km away)

south beach miami Map