Manos Premier Hotel

Manos Premier Hotel Rates and Deals

Manos Premier Hotel Brussels Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great and cozy boutique hotel Jan 25, 2013
I was back in Brussels and I wanted to try another hotel than I used to and since I wanted to stay near Avenue Louise I decided that the Hotel Manos Premier would be my preferred. The reason that I went for it was that they had been given great reviews but also that there seemed to be a fair ratio between quality and price. I had been delayed from Copenhagen and I headed straight from the airport to the hotel in a taxi, which set me back just under 50 euro. I luckily knew where the hotel was located because the taxi driver didn’t know where it was.

The hotel didn’t look like much from the outside, which I already knew beforehand as I had walked by many times – I actually had not put much thought into this hotel before. I entered a long and beautifully decorated hallway after having opened some huge glass doors. I had chosen this hotel also because it was a boutique hotel and I like to book these hotels if I can find them.

The interior was really amazing; the place was richly decorated everywhere and there were huge vases with flowers everywhere. The receptionist quickly found my booking and I was given an explanation of all the things of the hotel. I was not able to eat at their restaurant as it already was fully booked but I could eat at their bar. I was given free Wi-Fi pass and a bellboy took my things up to my room that was located on first floor but a place that you only could access by a round staircase.

The room was facing the street and was almost above the main entrance; the room was nice and dominated but the huge king size bed that was standing in the middle of the room. The ceiling was really high; my guess would be 4 meters, so the room felt pretty airy even though the colors in the room were pretty dark. There was a 40-inch flat screen on the wall. The flat screen was even with a gold frame matching the other pictures on the walls. There was a fully equipped mini bar and there was put a lot of effort in to all the small details everywhere in the room.

The bathroom was nice and built in grey marble, and I was happy to see that there was a real shower instead of the normal bathtubs. The Wi-Fi worked not perfectly; it was kind of slow but I was shifting between the two access codes I was given so I made all right.

The breakfast was 20 euro, which I found pretty expensive, as there was nothing above average. The breakfast area was really nice because you were sitting in the backyard under a glass roof and they had made it quite cozy there as well. The stay was really nice but the hotel was also quite pricy compared to other hotels in the area.

The location of the hotel is quite okay because you are only a short walk from Avenue Louise and some of the nicest area of Brussels to my opinion; Chatelain and Marollen.
The flat screen in a gold frame
The room
The room
The awesome light

Manos Premier Hotel Overview

In a beautiful setting amidst superb gardens where birds and water fowl strut peacefully, the 5-Star Hotel Manos Premier offers travelers the character and charm of a private Brussels home in an atmosphere of calm and refinement. Located in the center of the city, a short walk from the bustling Shopping District on Avenue Louise and minutes from the famous Bois de la Cambre, Hotel Manos Premier offers all the comforts that can be expected from a luxury property. Antique lovers will be charmed by the numerous art objects and furniture which have been lovingly collected by the hotel owners. Decorated with carved Medallions, crystal chandeliers and old paintings, the drawing rooms offer quiet corners for guests to read or relax. The hotel*s Kolya Restaurant serves exquisite French Cuisine. Hotel Manos Premier also offers a fitness room, sauna, steam bath and Jacuzzi as well as conference facilities Extra person charge : 50 EUR -Children up to 5 yrs old stay free in a same room as a paying adult using existing bedding -Children from 6 - 12 yrs old must pay extra child 50% from the room rate -Children over 12 yrs old will be considered as adult and must pay extra adult charge -Limited room service -Full Spa on property -Public transportation adjacent -Rooms with balcony -Property utilizes a water purification system -Hypoallergenic rooms

Manos Premier Hotel Amenities

• Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Massage
  • Steam Bath
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes