1 de Mayo, Lima, Peru
Manolo's - outside
Manolo's - churros and coffee
Manolo's - papa rellena
Manolo's - eating the churro
Manolo's - coconut cake & lucuma bruselina (chocolate with lucuma cake, the lucuma is a Peruvian fruit)

Manolo's Lima Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Manolo's Churros - a tradition Sep 25, 2009
Manolo's is a cafe located in Miraflores, just on Larco Ave. It's so easy to find it. Perfect place to sit and watch all the people walking while you sip your coffee or chocolate.

I used to come here very frequently with my family when I was a little girl. We were leaving nearby and always took a walk around Miraflores square and stopping at Manolo's for something sweet was a Must.

Their churros are just delicious. Right now you can find churros almost everywhere, but theirs are sweet but not too much. Right amount of sweetness. They started just with churros and chocolate, but right now they have a wide cafe menu. But they will be always famous because of their churros!

If you are looking for something salty. I highly recommend the papa rellena (stuffed potato) really yummy and big portion.

Regarding the prices, they are not expensive and the location is very convenient.
eating the churro
papa rellena
churros and coffee
yadilitta says:
yes, yummy!!!!
Posted on: Jan 20, 2009
nicolecarp says:
MMMMMMM churros and chocolate..sounds terrific!
Posted on: Jan 20, 2009
sweettangerine sweettan…
Best churros in town Oct 06, 2009
On my first night in Miraflores, I accidentally passed this place on the way back to the hotel and stopped for a ración of churros. They were some of the best I ever had: crispy and not too greasy.

Later on our tour rep told us Manolo's has been around for decades and is one of the best cafés in town.

On my second stay in Miraflores by the end of the trip, I returned to Manolo's during daylight for lunch. It is a cosy tea/ice cream parlor annex lunch café with a nostalgic 70's interior. Around lunch time the place was jam packed both inside and on the terrace.

There is a large counter with a lovely sellection of cakes and sweets while the churros are freshly fried at the front of the shop. Passers by get to taste free samples.

The menu features an extensive range of sandwishes, toasts, snacks and even full meals. The exotic toasts I ordered was delicious, large and nicely decorated. Also the frenshly squeezed juices are recommended.

No surprises when the bill came, the place is remarkably cheap for the kind of value and quality they offer.
NYC_Sole NYC_Sole
The best Hot Chocolate and Churros! Apr 30, 2008
I went to Manolo's because someone from NY, who happens to be Peruvian recommended it. I was impressed. The best Hot Chocolate and Churros ever! The place was packed, but I managed to get a table and savor every second of my tasty delight.

Related Travel Blogs About Manolo's

2nd TB Meeting of the day, BiG!
Earlier today I got a phone call from Big, letting me know he was already in Lima - having piscos for lunch, hahaha - but the cell phone number wasn't showed, so bad... So I sent him a message and la…Manolo's which is a very good and traditional cafe in Lima and all time favorite. We were supposed to stay…

Check Lima Hotel Deals