Manny's Steakhouse

Manny's Steakhouse - Dessert

Manny's Steakhouse Minneapolis Reviews

the_bill the_bill
A Monumental Dining Experience Dec 11, 2011
Its not cheap, but its definitely the best steakhouse in Minnesota. Our group was here during a conference, so we had a larger group and got a semi-private room with a couple of waiters devoted just to us. Before ordering the main course, the waiters brought out the "meat cart" to display several wrapped and uncooked sample portions of the more popular cuts from Filet Mignon to Porterhouse. A word of warning...the portions are monumental! And not just the steaks, but the appetizers and desserts too!

When I got my steak, the Porterhouse, I suddenly flashed back to a scene from John Candy's The Great Outdoors where he eats a 96 oz. steak. If any of you have seen this movie, you'll know what I mean.

After the main course, we shared several desserts including Manny's Brownie with Strawberries and Maker's Mark Whiskey Bread Pudding which was accompanied by its own bottle of whiskey! How awesome is that?!?

Manny's Steakhouse is monumental not only in its portions, but also in the experience.
The Porterhouse
Manny's Steakhouse
Manny's Brownie with Strawberries
Dessert
the_bill says:
They have several choices besides steak like seafood, chicken, chops, etc.
Posted on: Dec 19, 2011
alyssa_ob says:
Do they have stuff other than steaks?
Posted on: Dec 19, 2011
the_bill says:
Haha...Definitely not!
Posted on: Dec 18, 2011
Eboogzs Eboogzs
Your typical Steakhouse, but better Oct 20, 2011
Manny’s is one of those steakhouses that you see in the Italian mafia movies. Every table has huge plates of meats and sides, everything is family style. It's located inside The W Minneapolis and the staff is very nice an accommodating.

As an appetizer, we ordered this massive seafood platter with lobster, shrimp, and oysters—the first time I actually enjoyed lobster. We ordered bottles of red and white wine to go with our entrees. While most had Steaks, I had the pan-grilled chicken on a bed of spinach, yum!

You do pay for what you get. Luckily this dinner was on the company.

Check Minneapolis Hotel Deals