Mannekin-Pis

46 Rue de l'Etuve, Brussels, Belgium

Mannekin-Pis Brussels Reviews

lilmagil lilmagil
No, not exciting but still worthwhile Oct 24, 2012
I recommend a quick trip to see Mannekin-Pis not because it's culturally fascinating or artistically beautifully (because it isn't) but for three real reasons: 1) it's free and just two minutes walk from Grand Place, on a street you'll likely wander down anyway, 2) while it takes about 30 seconds to see the little guy, figure out his costume, and move on, you can enjoy a different perspective by spending a few extra minutes watching the crowd of tourists, and 3) Many locals love him, and it's simply part of seeing Brussels.

It was the 4th of July (American Independence Day) when I last visited, so he was decked out like Uncle Sam with an Obama slogan on his hat.
Mannekin Pis, Brussels
dizahav dizahav
silly mannquin pis Mar 09, 2011
much ado about nothing its not worth the time.there is much more to see and do than this overblown so called attraction I would spend time on the nearby grand place sipping on a cofee or drink and wtaching the world go buy
realrv6 realrv6
Nothing special. Jul 06, 2010
It is just a little boy pissing, but it's the symbol of Brussels. Totally overestimated. The only interesting thing is that the statue dresses hundreds of different costumes...
danorwick danorwick
Jul 24, 2007
You shouldn't expect much from something like this. When you don't, it actually provides a pleasant distraction, something to tick off of the list of things-to-do-and-see. But that is all it is. Thankfully all the hype created by the image being shown on every television feature on Brussels did not get me too built up with anticipation for getting to see this little boy's cast iron penis

Related Travel Blogs About Mannekin-Pis

My favorite postcards
Other than my map postcards, here are my favorite postcards so far. =)  I'll edit this list from time to time and sometimes deleting previous favorite cards.UPDATE (as of September 23, 2008):&nb…Brussels ::: How can I not love Mannekin Pis? =)  I miss that little guy. =P BULGARIA Veliko Tarnovo CANADA Canadian…
Mussels in Brussels
Last night didn’t get much better. I was woken up at 2am because one of the students fell on glass at a bar and ended up in the hospital. He is fine, and even made it to class. I took the aftern…Mannekin Pis. The Grand Place, the main square of Brussels, had been transformed into a lavender field, and smelled wonderful…

Check Brussels Hotel Deals