Manila Hotels

Browse 46 Manila, Philippines hotel reviews for 104 Manila hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Mandaluyong City Hotels2 km
Tabaco City Hotels4.9 km
Pasay City Hotels5.9 km
Makati City Hotels7.1 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Manila Hotels and Deals

#1 of 104 hotels in Manila
TheTravelingAngel says: "I live in Manila but once in a while, I like to stay in different hotels within ..."
$37
#2 of 104 hotels in Manila
TravellinChic says: "I have only learned about this recently and by chance. I never knew there is a ..."
$37
#3 of 104 hotels in Manila
stanleysingle says: "Marriott hotel manila is one of the nearest hotel at international aiport its ju..."
#4 of 104 hotels in Manila
TravellinChic says: "This place exceeded my expectation. For the price of Php2300, definitely a good..."
$44
#5 of 104 hotels in Manila
tirsomaldonado says: "What I liked the most from this hotel is its location. It is just within the his..."
$65
#6 of 104 hotels in Manila
dougEfresh says: "You will not find a better hotel. It's simply perfect in all ways. The only th..."
#7 of 104 hotels in Manila
yheleen says: "Manila Hotel is the queen of hotels in the Philippines - known not only because ..."
#8 of 104 hotels in Manila
tekk2k says: "The Pan Pacific is a great hotel in a pretty rough location. It's a poor area, w..."
$95
#9 of 104 hotels in Manila
tirsomaldonado says: "Woohooooo! Get an Aqua Double Room! This room features a huge aquarium running t..."
$62
#10 of 104 hotels in Manila
lanieinthesky says: "I just got home from the annual United Architects of the Philippines National Co..."
$45
#11 of 104 hotels in Manila
joseph98 says: "Supposedly a budget option by which I mean its the cheapest hotel option ..."
#12 of 104 hotels in Manila
joseph98 says: "Situated on the edge of downtown Makati, this small place compensates for its sl..."
#13 of 104 hotels in Manila
pacificscorpio says: "The hotel staff upgraded me to a Deluxe room when they had promised me a Standar..."
$40
#14 of 104 hotels in Manila
TravellinChic says: "Paid Php1,400.00 with a corporate discount when me and some friends stayed for..."
$49
#15 of 104 hotels in Manila
Anicia says: "Its a new hotel in Manila. Newly established and is already making its name w..."
$48
#16 of 104 hotels in Manila
Sandals says: "The lobby is awesome, I felt safe staying in the hotel as everybody is screened ..."
$100
#17 of 104 hotels in Manila
katzylicious says: "I always love staying here. The service! The food! The bed! LOL. I've tried ..."
#18 of 104 hotels in Manila
mabby says: "Holiday Inn, Manila, otherwise known as the Galleria Suites is located in the b..."
#19 of 104 hotels in Manila
baliw-katok says: "I needed to stay in Manila for only 2 days with my wife and two teenage children..."
#20 of 104 hotels in Manila
markf480 says: "Its been a few months since I have been there but as I remember the staff was ve..."
$35
#21 of 104 hotels in Manila
wouternet says: "Our room was very big, we got a separate living room and bedroom and even a smal..."
$38
#22 of 104 hotels in Manila
DrewSFO says: "My partner and I stumbled upon this hotel while searching door-to-door for a hot..."
$65
#23 of 104 hotels in Manila
jumpingnorman says: "We stayed here during our summer vacation for 2014, and I chose it because it is..."
$106
#24 of 104 hotels in Manila
NickDeJesu says: "The strength of this hotel/inn is it's location within Malate. It is very close ..."
#25 of 104 hotels in Manila
TravellinChic says: "I must admit that I'm a bit disappointed with this one. When I was being sold t..."
$66